Colby vs woodley possibly at ufc230?

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tyron said his thumb should be ready and Colby was just talking a ton of shit again to Ariel. Does it happen? It seems like both want it

Makes sense

The great American winning machine is not stopping!

I think it'll be the co main event to Daniel Cormier vs (TBD)

That'd be big for the UFC though.

Woodley vs Till (Sept)
Conor vs Khabib - Tony vs Pettis (Oct)
DC vs TBD - Woodley vs Colby (Nov)
Ortega vs Holloway (Dec)
Nunes vs Cyborg (Dec)

Colby is still carrying around the interim belt btw

Put Colby on the same card as Jon Jones

Xnpx8kl.jpg

Tyron or DC defending makes the most sense.

Tyron against either Colby or Diaz (he's earned his money fight, by not begging for it).

DC is the one that's a little more unclear. He's definitely not fighting LHW in Nov, have you seen the man lately? Looks like the HW Champ of the world. Fighting at HW jeopardizes the Brock fight.

Unless the company knows something we don't know about the Jones situation, I'm banking on Tyrone headlining.

Not a bad card at all, not what we got at previous MSG events prestigewise, though I do believe these match ups maybe more exciting than previous cards:

Tyrone Woodley x Colby Covington/Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz x Dustin Porier
Luke Rockhold x Chris Weidman
Israel Adesanya x Derek Brunson
Jacare Souza x David Branch

Woodley should carry around his multiple belts. Bring them all to the presser.
I just thought it was weird because I didn’t think fighters were allowed to do that but maybe he hasn’t been stripped yet

Why do people think colby will touch woodly? If there was one fight to bet the house on and put up everything I own itllibe this one .Woodley does everything waaaaay better than Colby, wrestling Woodley, power Woodley, speed Woodley. Woodley (t)ko in the first .

Why do people think colby will touch woodly? If there was one fight to bet the house on and put up everything I own itllibe this one .Woodley does everything waaaaay better than Colby, wrestling Woodley, power Woodley, speed Woodley. Woodley (t)ko in the first .
Agreed (except that bet the house part). Colby usually wins by takedown and top control, and or by being quicker standing. Not sure how he does either against Woodley.

Still, I’m down to see it. Though I prefer Woodley v RDA, he did lose and that does put him down a few rungs.

Yea 230 seems about right. Gives twood some time to drop some bangers and make some bands off that. Come in at 230 KOs bitchington and drops an absolute banger of an album same night.

If it happens that card will be overall better than ufc 229.

woodley vs covington
weidman vs luke 2
diaz vs dp

dam-son-funny-cst-14837809.png

not cardio

Back