Colby vs Masvidal: The MAGA Powers Explode

They both have as much hype behind them as they have ever had. Make it happen Dana!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Book it Vince!... I mean Dana!

Fun fight with a fun backstory anyway. Get it done. No interest in the Diaz rematch, we already seen how that ones gonna go.
LOVE the thread title! Got me LOL'ing at 0400 HRS.!
AnguishedArtisticHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

I completely agree that this is the obvious fight to make. I love Diaz but I don't want to see that fight at all. The UFC team should definitely book this fight and then match Diaz up with either Demian Maia for a fun Ju Jitsu match-up or maybe a Mike Perry fight for a fun scrap with some great trash talk throughout.

Masvidal doesn't do the whole wardrobe part of it tbh and I'm tired of the political gimmick fights Colby vs. Wood was enough for a really long time.

Fuck that.

Diaz vs Masvidal would be an exponentially more interesting fight, and we wouldn't have to endure morons injecting their idiotic "politics" into fucking everything.

Like, we get it. You're into politics now. You couldn't explain how a fucking bill is passed, but you're into it.

I wouldn't if they booked Colby vs Masvidal. It would be fun to watch two Trump supporters beat the hell out of each other. I dislike both guys so I would be hoping for a double knockout, but I think Colby would win.

Fuck that.

Diaz vs Masvidal would be an exponentially more interesting fight, and we wouldn't have to endure morons injecting their idiotic "politics" into fucking everything.

Like, we get it. You're into politics now. You couldn't explain how a fucking bill is passed, but you're into it.
How exactly? We saw the fight less than a year ago, Diaz didn’t win a minute of that fight, let alone a round. Masvidal is ranked 4, Colby is ranked 2, it makes sense both as a money right & a top contender fight. It’s also an intriguing fight given how long they trained together for.

I'm down for this but it seems like maybe an easy win for Colby

Masvidal probably wont take that fight. Colby is likely to be a 3-1 favorite or more. Mas can only win if he can tag Colby early before his battery gets drained by pressure.

Back