Colby vs Mas under 4.5 is +130

Dude, that's pretty risky, especially since Colby could ground Masvidal or just keep him on the cage for 5 rounds.

Honestly pretty understandable. Colby is very tough, and also not exactly a finisher.

These 2 have "problems" they need to figure it out. They also trained together but like I said... let's fucking go someone!

Edit- I was gonna bet Mas straight up (but much less)... this seemed like the better bet

These 2 have "problems" they need to figure it out. They also trained together but like I said... let's fucking go someone!

Edit- I was gonna bet Mas straight up (but much less)... this seemed like the better bet

If Mas was competitive against Usman even a little, I might have bet him. I think their beef is fake, if they do in fact have an issue with each other, it's a very small one, that got played up to the extreme. I doubt they have some kind of serious blood beef over, basically nothing... (allegedly didn't pay a coach... but still trained there for years after? what?)

Uh oh, it's Herb Dean, he usually lets people be warriors. That bet is looking a little worse.

Could happen but betting 1.2k to just win 360 doesnt seem worth it specially with how many decisions both have gone to

That would've been it right there smh. I'm prepared for the roast fest

Looks like the ones who make the odds know more then the suckers who make the bets. Who knew

dunk-basketball.gif

Man, I knew I should have just bet Covington by decision rather than put it straight on him

Back