Colby V Dustin

Dustin Poirier has gone up to 190 lbs off season during his featherweight days according to him.

Dustin can fight Colby after he wins the WW Title. Dustin will be down for it.

Colby would win but lets not forget that Dustin is a guy who fought at 145 not long ago. Colby can’t make 155 in a healthy way. Colby should focus on Usman who might break his face again.
Dustin has teased moving up to WW

I hope Dustin TOTALLY ignores him. Don't reward this bullshit. If he wants to fight Dustin, cut to his weight class and enter the pool and fight your way up to him. He's looking for a shortcut but he's an idiot.

Hopefully Dustin is smart enough not to boost this fool's career by responding at all. And I suspect he is.
Well Dustin did not ignore Conor after he broke his leg, he stooped down to his level and strut walked. That its trash v trash

Seeing as Colby is talking about Dustin a lot, and they clearly have some beef, thought it would be good to see peoples opinions.

Dustin is looking big for LW, very thick, how he was able to fight at FW before baffles me when you see the size of him now. Colby claims Dustin is an easy 200lb, and ducking his true weight class at 170lb.
Colby is not a big WW, and could probably cut down to LW, props to him for fighting in WW.

Dustin apparently said its "On site" when he sees Colby, but did nothing when they saw each other.

Who you got?

Colby takes this IMO

Colby would finish Poirier.

Colby would smash him into the ground and make him wish he was a republican

Well Dustin did not ignore Conor after he broke his leg, he stooped down to his level and strut walked. That its trash v trash
Nope.

If someone was insulting my wife (or your wife) and fought me (or you) and broke their leg I would tell them they're a dirt bag too. To put that on the same level ("trash") as insulting my (or your) wife and claiming they'll kill her in her sleep is to lose all credibility as a human being.

We're circling back to credibility again, lol. It's funny how these patterns in our lives keep popping up until we address them.

So was it super classy of Dustin to mock Conor after he insulted him so personally, went after his charity, his wife? No. Was it understandable? Hell yes.

Was it classy of Conor to start insulting Jolie to begin with and to threaten to slit her throat in her sleep? No. Was it understandable? Only to a psycho or a narcissist.

To most of us, Conor's behaviour is absolutely something a sane human has a hard time comprehending. But if you insult man's family and then break your leg on his body I would say you should EXPECT him to insult you and not to have forgiven you and decided to act classy towards you because you acted so classlessly towards him.

And insulting Conor is not "the same level" as him insinuating your wife wanted to sleep with him or threatening to slit her throat in her sleep. Unless you're utterly insane.

IF Dustin said "YOUR gf is a whore and SHE wants to fuck ME and I'M gonna slit HER throat while SHE sleeps!" in his post fight speech THEN it would be sinking to Conor's level.

Now ask yourself.... can you, in a million years, imagine Dustin saying that? No, right?

Because he has more class in his pinky than Conor does in his soul.

If you want to have an intelligent perspective you can't look at a guy insulting another man's family and if that man insults the guy (not his family, but the guy himself) say "he sunk to his level". That is NOT the same level.

Nope.

If someone was insulting my wife (or your wife) and fought me (or you) and broke their leg I would tell them they're a dirt bag too. To put that on the same level ("trash") as insulting my (or your) wife and claiming they'll kill her in her sleep is to lose all credibility as a human being.

We're circling back to credibility again, lol. It's funny how these patterns in our lives keep popping up until we address them.

So was it super classy of Dustin to mock Conor after he insulted him so personally, went after his charity, his wife? No. Was it understandable? Hell yes.

Was it classy of Conor to start insulting Jolie to begin with and to threaten to slit her throat in her sleep? No. Was it understandable? Only to a psycho or a narcissist.

To most of us, Conor's behaviour is absolutely something a sane human has a hard time comprehending. But if you insult man's family and then break your leg on his body I would say you should EXPECT him to insult you and not to have forgiven you and decided to act classy towards you because you acted so classlessly towards him.

And insulting Conor is not "the same level" as him insinuating your wife wanted to sleep with him or threatening to slit her throat in her sleep. Unless you're utterly insane.

IF Dustin said "YOUR gf is a whore and SHE wants to fuck ME and I'M gonna slit HER throat while SHE sleeps!" in his post fight speech THEN it would be sinking to Conor's level.

Now ask yourself.... can you, in a million years, imagine Dustin saying that? No, right?

Because he has more class in his pinky than Conor does in his soul.

If you want to have an intelligent perspective you can't look at a guy insulting another man's family and if that man insults the guy (not his family, but the guy himself) say "he sunk to his level". That is NOT the same level.

You put WAY too much effort in answering a moron.

You put WAY too much effort in answering a moron.
You're possibly right. I often think there are two kinds of morons - the kind that nobody put enough time in to make their point clearly, and who can grow from a clearly elucidated point, and the other type that is immune to growth and reasoning. And I'm not sure which type he is so I gave it a shot.

For gain or for loss? I don't know, lol.

Can’t wait for Biden to die in 2 years

Am I doing it right?
The problem is when and if he dies in 2 years, Cameltoe Harris takes office...that is scary compared to Biden leading the show!

Mods will probably delete because of politics...

It's so ridiculous. Between him and Conor it's like the 2020 Paul brothers without YouTube.

Kamaru beats Colby in the rematch, I think. Them Paul brothers making coin...embarrassing the UFC regarding pay. What the fuck happens with Jake vs. Tyron? As much as Tyron turned me off the past few years...I still hope he beats Paul Jr.

I have heard enough regarding the Pauls. I didn't know about them until these recent fights and going back to blind fully watch a couple YouTubes.

What a train wreck. I can't believe they have fans.

Dustin isn't 200 lbs.

Colby couldn't cut to 155

Dustin finishes Colby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back