Colby says Jon Jones latest drama is progress of a kind

Apparently even Jon's fiance' cant keep him away from strippers, Jon will jump on any girl that moves.
Wonder if this is the same stripclub Brandao got arrested at?

If you have been engaged for like 10 years

Does it technically still count?

I don't like Colby but I love his trolling of Jones because I hate Jones even more, although I must admit, that Jones lowkey implying that he smashed Colby's mom was great.

Jones displaying goat level healing powers

Both him and Santos limped out the cage.
Santos currently laying in a bed after knee surgery
Jones out there getting wild at strip clubs.

I would cringe hard with a type like this calling me a friend.

And he is trying to make jokes with Jones, I would be careful if I were him. One whiff and he is done. That time would be not a boomerang, I guarantee you. :D

Pretty good response from Colby. It reminds me of a witty insult from Chael.

I have to agree that going from felony hit and run and aggravated assault to sexual battery is a good thing relatively speaking. Bonus points for creating drama outside the cage because his fights are stinkers.

holding-in-laughter-gif-11.gif
Please, try harder for getting likes<GSPWoah>

Okay, the "At least she wasn't pregnant" line made me laugh.

A little bit more style from Covington than usual. 7/10.

He makes a great point and what if Cinnamon is a lady boy? Then it’s two dudes at the club in a scuffle. Nothing to see here.

Colby Covington has the biggest balls in the UFC.
Instigating Verdoom so badly he decided to chuck the boomerang in a foreign country.

Also, NOBODY else talks shit to Jon. Cormier comes across as disappointed in Jon, never really trash talks him.

Good for Colby

Colby really works hard for attention.

But this is how dumb he is, in his feeble mind, intentionally assualting someone is better than accidentally colliding with then.

Hes trolling, but what a moron to even post that

Colby got him good here. Lots of things he says makes me cringe but I liked this one

Colby really works hard for attention.

But this is how dumb he is, in his feeble mind, intentionally assualting someone is better than accidentally colliding with then.

Hes trolling, but what a moron to even post that

Accidently colliding with someone, thats a nice way to put it but it doesn't mention the fact he was probably intoxicated and didn't check on the person he hit.

Apparently even Jon's fiance' cant keep him away from strippers, Jon will jump on any girl that moves.
Wonder if this is the same stripclub Brandao got arrested at?

Probably the same type of places abel trujillo likes to go <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockweiler
Back