Colby says he didn't break his jaw

LOL there is literally NOTHING Colby can say right now that won't have people shitting on him.

Colby said in his corner he thinks his jaw was broken. It was not a medical diagnosis, he was letting them know he was hurt by Usman's punches to his jaw. If later it turns out his jaw wasn't broken, it's not necessarily some sort of waffling or going back on his word. It could mean he had a doctor diagnose the issue and his jaw was not broken.

However, I will say that Colby running out of the ring so fast without an interview looks even worse if his jaw wasn't broken. He talked a lot of shit prior to the fight and should have eaten his crow. If he's lying now, it makes more sense that he left so quickly but it makes him look weak now. He sorta painted himself into a corner.

Haha, so many people here don't seem to know that fractured means broken bone.

'maybe he just fractured and didn't break his jaw, bro lol'

His coach said his jaw was broken, its been repeatedly reported that his jaw was broken. Strangely enough I'm going to assume this means his jaw was broken.

As for sitting out for his rematch, after his repeatedly public fallouts with Dana & Masvidal next in line & several other contenders queuing up I think poor Colby is in for a very long wait. Best thing he can do if he's healed is accept Chiesa's callout & face him on the undercard of Usman/ Masvidal, score a big win & then try for some controversy to get back in the spotlight.

Good who wants to see Colby Trashington fight anyways........

Colby said in his corner he thinks his jaw was broken. It was not a medical diagnosis, he was letting them know he was hurt by Usman's punches to his jaw. If later it turns out his jaw wasn't broken, it's not necessarily some sort of waffling or going back on his word. It could mean he had a doctor diagnose the issue and his jaw was not broken.

However, I will say that Colby running out of the ring so fast without an interview looks even worse if his jaw wasn't broken. He talked a lot of shit prior to the fight and should have eaten his crow. If he's lying now, it makes more sense that he left so quickly but it makes him look weak now. He sorta painted himself into a corner.
Oh yeah. Not calling him a liar, just saying it doesn't matter what he says. Actually glad for him that his jaw isn't broken, but I'd be a rare sherdogger to even extend him that sympathy LOL

So the x-ray was a fabrication?

LOL there is literally NOTHING Colby can say right now that won't have people shitting on him.
Yep, he made his bed alright :) he says he did it on purpose, so now he gets to live with the consequences.

I'm still curious what the explanation for the x-ray is. Does he say its a fake? @JohnMangala

Yup. He keeps making the wrong decisions. In many ways creating a Trump supporting character for himself is a brilliant move worthy of Vince McMahon. But he’s too one-note with it. It’s getting boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back