Colby put asses in seats last night.

It’s no secret I’m not a fan, but God Damn he’s a tough mother Fer..I’ll give him that, also has some slick hands and a lot of heart.

It’s no secret I’m not a fan, but God Damn he’s a tough mother Fer..I’ll give him that, also has some slick hands and a lot of heart.

That's pretty much how I feel. Never figured I'd be rooting the guy.

Like Colby or not, he sold the shit out of that card. The crowd was fun, Sherdog's servers crashed, and the main event was a war.

Usman got a ton of press, Uncle Dana gets to keep his snowy driveway, and Colby won over the public stoplight. I used to just find Colby annoying but win or lose, the guy pulled off the impossible last night. Good for him to go from the verge of being cut from the UFC to one of their biggest fighters.

“win or lose, that guy pulled off the impossible last night”

Stupidest words ever.

He ran away like a bitch after the fight,,,; literally bawling

He than began to actually bitch on Twitter from the safety of his phone.

He may be the second best fighter at 170, but his stchick is terrible.

He literally sniveled .... cage fighters should not do that....

Oh come the fuck on.

How many times have you seen a fighter straight up quit? Once? twice?
And how many time have we seen fighters keep going through injury (or be forced to stop by the doctor) Hundreds? Thousands?

GTFOOH with that shit.
Pettis would quit on the stool. Cerrone would have fold on the spot. Conor would have tapped.

True. He's a bit in the position of Rory after the Lawler war. I have no idea if he's going to continue fighting or pursue the whole WWE thing.

I keep seeing this WWE thing pop up. I didn't know that was even an option for him.

Wherever he goes he needs to develop is own identity.

Basing his schtick on someone else (Trump) has a limited shelf life.

Like Colby or not, he sold the shit out of that card. The crowd was fun, Sherdog's servers crashed, and the main event was a war.

Usman got a ton of press, Uncle Dana gets to keep his snowy driveway, and Colby won over the public stoplight. I used to just find Colby annoying but win or lose, the guy pulled off the impossible last night. Good for him to go from the verge of being cut from the UFC to one of their biggest fighters.

Colby???
Or perhaps was the allure of 3 fucking belts?

Colby did good, but fuck off thinking people went only to see him when there were 3 belts on the line!!

To go from being a nobody on the UFC roster to headlining one of their biggest events of the year is impressive. I wouldn't have stuck around for a post fight interview, I would have wanted to get to the hospital to prevent any unnecessary damage to my jaw.

A lot of people expected a boring fight. But in actuality, it was pretty good.

I was ready to turn it off if it became a wall and stall. The whole card was fun

I wanted Colby to win just for the lulz on shitdog, but i thought usman was stronger and was going to wrestlefuck him all night. Colby did a lot better then i thought he would, and it was a really exciting fight, if not for the broken jaw, and the finish at the end of round 5, i thought Colby might have won.

It was a stacked event, they needed to stack it. His fight with Lawler was a total flop. There's a reason the event had three title fights.

Don't get yourself worked up sweetie
<{yahyou}>

I wanted Colby to win just for the lulz on shitdog, but i thought usman was stronger and was going to wrestlefuck him all night. Colby did a lot better then i thought he would, and it was a really exciting fight, if not for the broken jaw, and the finish at the end of round 5, i thought Colby might have won.

I'm in that boat as well where I just enjoy how much he gets under people's skin here (just look at the threads). Not very political at all myself so its even more entertaining watching Colby threads and the people arguing purely because of politics and not the skill of the fighters. Cobly is also fun to watch (even before tonight( for myself anyway as I enjoy the pace and pressure fighting.

Last night though made me even more of a fan seeing how well he toughed it out and made hte fight very competitive and fun. Props to Usman as well even if I wasn't rooting for him to win. I'm not sure if Colby would have won even without a broken jaw but yeah it would have been nice if that hadn't happened but you know it is a fight and shit happens and well Usman is the one who broke it so its all fair game.

The whole card delivered for once. Kind of shocked I watched over 6 hours of fights yesterday.

Well watching the fight in the main even the arena had a lot of empty seats. I mean it was a patchy crowd and 2 days before the fight tickets were still available...like a lot of them...

I'm not entirely sure he did put asses in seats. I'm anticipating the PVP numbers.

I'm in that boat as well where I just enjoy how much he gets under people's skin here (just look at the threads). Not very political at all myself so its even more entertaining watching Colby threads and the people arguing purely because of politics and not the skill of the fighters. Cobly is also fun to watch (even before tonight( for myself anyway as I enjoy the pace and pressure fighting.

Last night though made me even more of a fan seeing how well he toughed it out and made hte fight very competitive and fun. Props to Usman as well even if I wasn't rooting for him to win. I'm not sure if Colby would have won even without a broken jaw but yeah it would have been nice if that hadn't happened but you know it is a fight and shit happens and well Usman is the one who broke it so its all fair game.
I feel like Usman's fight with Colby is a one-off and he will go back to boring wrestle fucking. I hope im wrong because in my opinion he is Black GSP 2.0. Yes GSP is the GOAT but his fights were boring after the Matt Seira loss.

As far as the broken jaw, Colby talked a lot of shit, and Karma is a bitch.

All I've read for months on Sherdog is "nobody cares about Colby!!" Now some of the same posters who say that are starting multiple threads about the fight last night and celebrating like they personally achieved something. The whole first page of this forum is filled with Colby threads. There's no other opponent that Usman could have beaten and gotten this much buzz with. If nobody cared about Colby, why is everyone talking about this fight?

You know Colby's Twitter is getting lit up by "YOU SUCK" tweets today...I mean I had to jump on and tell him he lost and he is a loser...I didn't lie though.

Snowy driveway cost like $600 dollars . Not sure why people obsess over that

Edit: $250

Back