Colby "mr. unanimous decision" Covington doesn't know how to win

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Like lawler.

colby just gonna talk smack and ride the MAGA train to sell tickets. meanwhile lawler is going to take it quietly. at best colby gets another decision win, and lawler is 1 for his last 3, so may not pull it out.

040_Colby_Covington.0.jpg usa_today_10116448.0.jpg
smallt.jpg

I can't like this thread more than what I already do.

Score fighters should be slapped with a large trout, if anyone ever accessed IRC.

Here's a Silva stamp of approval:
<BC1>

Cannington is nothing more than a UFC/Dayna manufactured hypejob, who got the Connor treatment in terms of matchmaking. Dayna is allowing him to duck all of the fighters who embarrass him, while making it look like it's some sort of punishment.

Notice how Dayna is still helping him duck Usman?

I agreed with you until you talked shit about my boy Lawler.

If Colby knows something its how to win.

I think Colby might have a higher % of finishes in the UFC than Robbie.

It's funny.

Colby's WWE gimmick persona has alot of people fooled into thinking the guy can't fight.

I'd say he's the most underrated fighter in the UFC at the moment.

He's good. Real damn good. People have seemed to forget that.

I'll never cheer against Robbie, but I would not be shocked to see a 50-45 scorecard in favour of Colby.

colby just gonna talk smack and ride the MAGA train to sell tickets.
fuck off, snowflake. Idk why it seems so cool that you get your face all fucked up and bloodied twice vs Rory and then accumulate losses against the likes of RDA, Woodley and Askren. And for the record, Jorge "hispanics are victims" Masvidal is a good friend of Colby's. Keep buying the act you dumbfuck.

Last edited:
He doesn't know how to win, so uses his wrestling to win. - Sherdog.

Say what you want but Colby has been winning a lot lately despite being a little turd.

Lawler is an overrated brawler.

Back