Media Colby just 10-8'd Ian

belal on a 9 fight win streak with his last 5 wins against top 10 fighters.. its clear as day the UFC gives no shit about his win streak. you say belal belongs no where near him (I AGREE WITH YOU). in an ideal world yes , however this is the UFC were rankings and win streaks mean absolutely nothing and being a social media loudmouth seems to get you more clout with the UFC than actually winning fights. as evident with colby being 2-3 in his last 5 fights with 3 title shots all unwarranted.....

No, I said Colby has no right to be anywhere near him .. don't twist my words.

15087520195527_640x0.jpg

I mean he said this chick is a 4. Come on now.

5 maybe.

I don't see how you can take a 36 year old man who has never had a real relationship with a woman seriously if he talks like this.

Ian Garry has a beautiful wife and an adorable baby.

Colby Covington doesn't even have any friends.
Isn't she some Instawhore who has been passed around quite a lot and even wrote a book about it?

Anyways, side note, it's the first time in my life that I hear the word cuck, lol. I didn't know it was pronounced like that.

Bullsh*t.

You can't even be a 10-9 let alone a 10-8 when you put don't even agree to a fight. Never once in that dumb promo did he ever say he would agree to fight Garry. Well, unless you count the lame-ass stipulations and the 24-hour deadline.

As far as I'm concerned, Garry was already up 10-9 before he came up with his creepy promo response, at that point it became a draw at next. But at least Garry said he would fight Colby, the latter just danced around it and never said he actually wanted to fight.

Reading off cue cards is not the 10-8 people think it is.

How in the hell colby is still ranked so high while avoiding actual contenders is beyond baffling.

*Yawn.Even if colby is gonna do some goat level trash talking, he doesn't have the tools to back it up in the octagon.

Isn't she some Instawhore who has been passed around quite a lot and even wrote a book about it?

Anyways, side note, it's the first time in my life that I hear the word cuck, lol. I didn't know it was pronounced like that.

how the hell did u pronounce it? seems like a pretty straight-forward word to pronounce lol

Back