colby is getting moralic and sherdog buying it

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
because its against dana white.

welcome to idoticity.

<TheWire1>

We have an intellectual total at large, right here on sherdog, and we didn't even realise.

Nobody likes him or Dana White, it's an unusual situation where we can just sit back, enjoy the drama and not give a fuck what really happens.

This post reminds me of a bad Family Guy (I think) joke:

"Aren't you being a bit ironic?"
"Hey, did you just call me an iron?!?"

My interest in him peaked a little when he turned on the baldfather
Won’t lie

Anyone trashing that guy gets my nod of approval

Nah, we just feel where he's coming from. I mean, when it was The Man holding people down it was a big problem. But now that The Man is being held down these cuckflakes are nowhere to be found or go silent.
It ain't right!

"moralic"

"idoticity"

<{CMPALM}>

idoticity
<{katwhu}><Huh2>
incredulous.gif

welcome to idoticity.

More like "Guy playing at being an asshole" is actually speaking honestly for the first time in years...And he is right.

He thought the whole fratboy nerdbash shtick would get him whatever he wanted in the current world of "talking shit=$$$"...Never bought it for a second because when something is done right and genuine...You don't get that level of cringe attached to it.

You cannot say that he is wrong about both Dana and the current ownership.

And before I get falsely accused of being a Colby fan...I actually hope for a double KO the moment he and Wood fight.

More like "Guy playing at being an asshole" is actually speaking honestly for the first time in years...And he is right.

He thought the whole fratboy nerdbash shtick would get him whatever he wanted in the current world of "talking shit=$$$"...Never bought it for a second because when something is done right and genuine...You don't get that level of cringe attached to it.

You cannot say that he is wrong about both Dana and the current ownership.

And before I get falsely accused of being a Colby fan...I actually hope for a double KO the moment he and Wood fight.
I get what ts is trying to say. Colby accusing someone else of lacking morals is pretty funny. He’s never hesitated to tear anyone else down to advance his own position. Fuck that guy.

I get what ts is trying to say. Colby accusing someone else of lacking morals is pretty funny. He’s never hesitated to tear anyone else down to advance his own position. Fuck that guy.
Sure, but that doesn't mean he isn't right. He might be an ass, but he is spot on about Dana. It is even more funny because he was drinking the Dana juice good, then it turned sour in his mouth.

welcome to idoticity.

You’re the hero Sherdog deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll troll you, because you can take it. Because you're not a hero. You're a silent moralic, a watchful protector...a bumble beef.

He is such a fucking moron.

Needs to go back to pretending to bang gals he's not allowed to touch (as per their contract) on social media.

hey colby, go get Moralic.
he's stipe's cousin

The real Colby Covington and his fake persona are starting to clash.

Sure, but that doesn't mean he isn't right. He might be an ass, but he is spot on about Dana. It is even more funny because he was drinking the Dana juice good, then it turned sour in his mouth.
He is right, but also a hypocrite. The irony of him complaining about morals is what makes this so gratifying.

Back