Colby:"I will defend my title against Lawler, the man Ben Asscream is terrified of and couldnt beat"

This fight is gonna suck balls. He's going to hump his leg for dear life and talk about how he 'melted" him after. The trash talking at WW is as cringeworthy as Cejudo, by the way.

Sooo Colby, Usman, Masvidal, Till, and everybody else Ben called out are all easier match-ups than Robbie? Wow Robbie Lawler must be the baddest motherfucker to ever enter the Octagon. Ben would rather call out Top 5 WW's instead of fighting Robbie again. Damn. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?
Masvidal and Till certainly are easier matchups, Robbie akready showed Askren what he can do to him and Askren was lucky to not get put to sleep, he dont want that smoke again...Masvidal isnt a big puncher (despite the KO over Till) and Askren knows he will wrestle fuck him with ease

colby will have the wrestling td's, and cardio....if robbie can put up a fight on defending colby's td's, at least being able to stuff most of them and keep it standing then robbie has good chances at winning. Askren was able to weather the storm after taking big shots, I assume colby will be able to do the same, will have good cardio/recovery, either colby wrestlefucks lawler to a win or lawler finishes colby via strikes.

He says he is America's champion and always answers the call!<Lmaoo> If he always answered the call, some of us might actually remember who he last fought. <45>

Colby vs Askren would be epic and entertaining for the pre-fight banter alone :cool:

Glad im not the only one who thinks that is witty enough to use.

Colby > Lawler> Manhoef > Hunt

For once I kinda agree with Colby. Askren was ducking the hell out of that rematch.

Edit: But Robbie is gonna beat his ass lol.

Askren didn't want that fight in the first place, but he took it because that is what the UFC offered. He didn't take it again because it does nothing for him, he said as much. If he wins, great, he already beat a guy he beat and he doesn't move up in the rankings. It was a lose lose situation for him.

Askren already beat Lawler and would beat him again. Robbie has the chance to KO anyone, but he's going to lose to Ben more often than not, he simply isn't a good enough grappler to win.

Sooo Colby, Usman, Masvidal, Till, and everybody else Ben called out are all easier match-ups than Robbie? Wow Robbie Lawler must be the baddest motherfucker to ever enter the Octagon. Ben would rather call out Top 5 WW's instead of fighting Robbie again. Damn. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

Lawler is a really bad match up for ben though

Hope Robbie stuffs the td’s and breaks this garbage piece of trashs face.

Hope Colby ICE Covington beats the hell out of Lawler and shuts his fans up. Tired of hearing their excuses after Askren choked him out in a round.

If only his fights were a little more entertaining than his out of the cage antics. This guy would be huge. I have nothing against him so far. Cringe is king, I guess?

images.jpg

That’s all we needed was another juvenile catchphrase nickname for Colby’s adolescent fans to regurgitate ad nauseam.

Hmm I wonder why Colby disrespects askren...

Oh wait, that doesn’t work in this thread... lmao

Back