Colby getting destroyed on his own twitter

Hate all you want you're still talking about him.

Not all attention is good attention, despite what this generation thinks.

Jared Fogle is a household name, but trust me, his publicist wasn't thinking "all publicity is good publicity" when it became known he was a pedophile.

When Colby's cemented himself as a tryhard coward who brings nothing new to the fight game, I hope he enjoys his status as a second-long joke in the history of MMA.

Jared Fogle is a household name, but trust me, his publicist wasn't thinking "all publicity is good publicity" when it became known he was a pedophile.

When Colby's cemented himself as a tryhard coward who brings nothing new to the fight game, I hope he enjoys his status as a second-long joke in the history of MMA.

Yeah that's really not the same thing as playing a heel in the fight game.. Which Colby is clearly doing. He's not the most original but he's still rustling a lot of jimmies so I find it entertaining.

not really. the boomerang could have blinded him, but you guys are too retarded to see that. but he should definitely drop the virgin stuff, it's lame
Here, have a band aid.

That precise boomerang thrown with the right amount of power at a precise moment and hitting the right spot could have taken down an AH-64 Apache helicopter!

Also were the helicopter carrying a nuclear weapon and the primary charges went off by hitting a tower or a building on his way down the outcome could be devastating!

Nothing but true facts.

(I'm just making a joke, don't be offended)

Maia just pushed the pace too much.

I never understood how someone as intelligent on the ground fights like a complete caveman moron in stand up.

Maia actually doesn't have such a bad technique, his main problem is that he doesn't pace himself and he rushes too much, that's why he gasses in stand up exchanges and fades away.

He was landing on Colby but pressured too much and then gassed.

He should have been patient and wait for Colby to come at him.

Yes that was the first fight from maia I remember where it looked like he was fighting angry. Or maybe it was just the pressure of him fighting the guy in brazil where the whole Nation banked on him to defeat colby.

Yeah that's really not the same thing as playing a heel in the fight game.. Which Colby is clearly doing. He's not the most original but he's still rustling a lot of jimmies so I find it entertaining.

He's doing nothing but appealing to kids who think "rustling jimmies" is entertaining.

For those of us who watch MMA to enjoy the sport, he amounts to a loud fart that desperately wants to be a shit.

This

Really thinking Colby was bullied a lot growing up or beat by his parents or something, and is now overcompensating.

I don't think "nerd" has been considered an actual dis since the 90's, and I've never seen a pro fighter so obsessed with the terms "alpha" and "beta".

Really thinking Colby was bullied a lot growing up or beat by his parents or something, and is now overcompensating.

I don't think "nerd" has been considered an actual dis since the 90's, and I've never seen a pro fighter so obsessed with the terms "alpha" and "beta".

Colby is the type of guy who helped therapists understand what "projecting" really was.

He's so unnatural in this role all you can see is someone who desperately wants the world to believe they're something other than what they truly are. It's kinda sad.

Colby is just an extreme case of what's wrong in the modern MMA game. He's not the problem, the whole atmosphere created in the modern MMA is.

Rankings don't matter anymore and the UFC set bad precedents by giving privileges to guys who can promote themselves and get attention (either positive or negative).

A lot of you fans are to blame too. When a guy like Stipe is humble and simple is who he is, you all hate him for it because he doesn't promote.

Not everyone can be like Conor or Chael. Athletes are mostly socially awkward because a lot of them spent their childhood training instead of partying and socializing. The UFC is forcing them to be something they're not meant to be by having this "promote yourself or wait longer for big fights" type of approach.

I can't really bother about Colby, he looks too forced and weird for me to even care about his act, yet alone "hate" him. It's what the UFC is pushing the fighters to become that's wrong.

gimmick needs work, i will say he took that boomer to the face as well as anyone could ( not talking about the aftermath..) edit : nevermind i guess it wasnt a real boomerang. i tried i guess he is a real loser after all

Back