Media Colby dating brazillian Polyana Viana is allegedly fake news - FRIEND ZONED

I don't think he's had a girlfriend ever, never a mention of any woman in his life, no wife no girlfriend, no instances of him flirting, nothing on his instagram.

If he just had the courage to come out as a gay republican ufc warrior imagine all the publicity he would get. Much more than this schtick now.

Two hands on a man's inner thigh...... Very classy to toss out "I already have a boyfriend".

‘magafucker’ ?
nah cos like motherfucker doesnt always literally mean the fucker of mothers,its just a nasty thing to say like "son of a bitch" but hoverhands colby dont fuck nothin. Virginal alt right meme dork that he is

nah cos like motherfucker doesnt always literally mean the fucker of mothers,its just a nasty thing to say like "son of a bitch" but hoverhands colby dont fuck nothin. Virginal alt right meme dork that he is

Colby the type of guy to pay a Trump lookalike to fulfill his fantasies

Heartbroken Covington is coming for that belt. He's healthier than Shogun, more motivated than Penn, has more looks in more eyes than Chuck.
For the win.
Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Restaurant-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

Colby claims he was balls deep!

I don't know who to believe!

Colby: "Balls deep in Polyana Viana"

Polyana: <{ByeHomer}>

Back