Media Colby Covington's broken jaw (picture)

Not even that bad lol, just a small fracture

If it was broken then he would've crumpled to the ground in pain immediately

Far from the greatest display of toughness we've seen
Fuck off tubby

all jokes aside he doesn't have many fillings

Last edited:
Fake image, found it on Radiopedia site within 5 mins. Someone just put colbys name on it.

https://radiopaedia.org/cases/mandible-fracture-1?lang=gb

c67b3c36cff8cbe3aa260db23fe246_jumbo.jpeg

mandible-fracture-1

you believe in everything, any proof that it is his jaw?
Exactly what I thought straight away when I saw the post.
So it was fake after all.

Surprise surprise. Random account tweets it and people just eat it up. If I wasn’t so hardened I’d be sad. It’s almost fucking 2020, you shouldn’t believe everything that’s on the internet.

God damn you guys. This forum is full of antivaxxers, too.

<{hughesimpress}>

Small fractures don't get your jaw wired.
I had my upper mandible shattered by a tree branch in a storm and it's much worse then what you are seeing here. Colby wont get wires or anything he just will have to avoid hard sparring and grappling exchanges that potentially could reinjure

Colby is one tough mother fucker. Guy put himself out there with all that shit talk and he got his comeuppance for sure, but it was a damn close fight and the guy is tough as nails. I respect him because he's actually an elite fighter who puts his money where his mouth is, unlike Conor McGregor who is a soft front runner who gives up his neck any time he faces adversity.

Cool it’s fake.

Have we heard a word from Colby? You know, outside of blaming the ref and everyone but himself.

When the American dream turn into a Nigerian nightmare..

1576421129709.jpg

Dude is a fucking warrior! Respect!
Naw I don’t respect racist loud mouth punks! Had he been just a fighter that didn’t talk shit about everyone and cross the line I would!

Ironic that a very, very poor shit talker gets his jaw broken, of all injuries.

Damn...that sucks.
His going to be missing out on some fights, especially since the fight delivered.

I had my upper mandible shattered by a tree branch in a storm and it's much worse then what you are seeing here. Colby wont get wires or anything he just will have to avoid hard sparring and grappling exchanges that potentially could reinjure
I had thought he definitely had it wired shut but it's sher- reporting and my fault for taking it at face value.

Not even that bad lol, just a small fracture

If it was broken then he would've crumpled to the ground in pain immediately

Far from the greatest display of toughness we've seen
clinically speaking that is a broken jaw, just not dislocated.

thatll only take a month or two to heal. hell be back by april

Back