Colby Covington vs Kamaru Usman who wins ?

J

JollyRants

Untitled.png Who wins in the battle of these 2 hard nose wrestlers ?

illl take usman. iv been rootin for him since he was on tuf

Covington imo, he is a little better in the stand up, and his wrestling is on par with Usman too. Usman trains at the blackzillions, they are usually inconsistent af

Both great wrestlers, i think Usman may have the edge on the feet tho.

They need to sign this fight. This would be a great matchup to see who can impose their wrestling on the other.

There is also a chance they may completely neautralize each other's grappling to the point where they are forced to strike.

Colby is so confident he is the best in the division I would love to see how he deals with Usman.

I kinda think Usman will due to natural explosiveness, but Colby has looked amazing in his UFC run (with one notable exception) and these guys really are mirror images of each other... in terms of styles, I mean.

Usman is a real raw dog I like Covington but he can't grind like Usman or his strength.

Usman IMO he's seems tougher and has the better all round game .

Not a fight I'd watch but it would be fantastic for the division that one of these boring asses get knocked off the rankings and has to start over.

Is this an actual fight or just a fantasy discussion?

Doesn't Usman have decent striking? I might be wrong but I believe he bested Warley Alves standing for a good portion of their fight.

That alone would be enough to beat Colby.

Back