• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby Covington thinks Women died on the beaches of Normandy in WW2 (D-Day).

I mean you Americans seem to think WW2 was won because of you, so I'm not surprised he thinks woman were storming the beaches of Normandy too
Biggest invasion force of the 20th century. Best fact is it wasnt mainly the "nazis" at normady. It was a lot of the forced forces keeping posts at normady. They were completly unprepared, Imagine being some low tier non german gunner and seeing the largest beach landing force ever charging your position. They got fucked hard, read history kids

Americans are the most butthurt people on the planet.

Absolutely zero sense of humour or a clue how the world outaide their little sphere or bubble works.

The ignorance of America is exemplified by it’s current President.
Lol I'm sure you and everyone outside of the U.S. knows exactly how the world works outside of their country, it's only Americans who dont.

Just read comments of you laughing about how people are killed due to friendly fire and how America sucks because someone made you emotional, yet Americans are butthurt. You clearly think Australia is some great nation because you live there, wow what a suprise.

These numbers did not help USA snag a win in vietnam did it? USA has the best equipment with not so good troops. USA troops get whooped by other armies with lesser equipment in military exercises more often than not. Googling numbers do not give a full picture. I’m from a neutral country and live in USA now. Just like so many other countries what kids are taught in USA is heavily biased to create a sense of pride. Statements like us won allies the wwii is utter nonsense. Yes they helped win the war but they were not the most effective country in the war as portrayed in the Hollywood movies and biased textbooks

100% correct.
Also Chances are America would wipe out about 45% of their own force with friendly fire (staying true to form) so it would even the odds up a fair bit lol

These numbers did not help USA snag a win in vietnam did it? USA has the best equipment with not so good troops. USA troops get whooped by other armies with lesser equipment in military exercises more often than not. Googling numbers do not give a full picture. I’m from a neutral country and live in USA now. Just like so many other countries what kids are taught in USA is heavily biased to create a sense of pride. Statements like us won allies the wwii is utter nonsense. Yes they helped win the war but they were not the most effective country in the war as portrayed in the Hollywood movies and biased textbooks
Funny all military historians say that america had that war in the bag. The tet offensive was actually a large scale failure but stateside political pressure made the US pullout. Do some research....

Biggest invasion force of the 20th century. Best fact is it wasnt mainly the "nazis" at normady. It was a lot of the forced forces keeping posts at normady. They were completly unprepared, Imagine being some low tier non german gunner and seeing the largest beach landing force ever charging your position. They got fucked hard, read history kids

The biggest invasion in history was Barbarossa, the German + allied invasion of the USSR.

Lol I'm sure you and everyone outside of the U.S. knows exactly how the world works outside of their country, it's only Americans who dont.

Just read comments of you laughing about how people are killed due to friendly fire and how America sucks because someone made you emotional, yet Americans are butthurt. You clearly think Australia is some great nation because you live there, wow what a suprise.

You can’t read lol.

I clearly stated Australia has its own issues and no country is perfect. I also explained I am a Citizen of Both America and Australia and have lived extensivly in both. Also lived in South East Asia for about 12 years all up including Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore and Burma.

I got a very good feel about how the world works. And yes cast majority of Americans do not.

And what is laughable is not the deaths caused but the fact Americans will drone on about how amazing their military might is when in fact You kill more of your own soilders then any enemy military could.

You just proved my point by ignoring what I had written and going with a narritive that suits your agenda.

Rofl sad fuck

LOL signing up for the job is one thing celebraing war is another.

I seriously doubt anyone who “enjoys” a good war.

Also Trump had his pants pulled down vs N Korea so now he is going after Canada and still gets his ass kicked by the most polite country on the planet.

America sucks amd so do you.

When did I say I celebrate war?

Tell me more, please do.

America sucks but everyone wants to come here lol kk bud :)

i completely agree with you. it's all about keeping people distracted from the main agenda. a bit like the feminism movement and the current race war that so many people are fuelling. what i really believe we need is a CLASS WAR. lets lynch us some rich pricks and make the world a better place.
I'd be totally down for a class war but if I remember right the Russians did that already with the white army vs the red one. The reds won and will skip a couple decades into the future and it didn't work out right. Something like 60-100 million people died as a consequence.

Just gotta live life one day at a time and find joy in the little things in life.

Funny all military historians say that america had that war in the bag. The tet offensive was actually a large scale failure but stateside political pressure made the US pullout. Do some research....
American people and troops ha no toughness or stomach for a war.. they whine and bitch when they don’t get their burgers. These historians are Americans or American sponsored..

Those numbers are from today, not Vietnam, but nice try. Google reading comprehension and get back to me.

don't worry australia is just as fucked as america. like i said before what we really need is a good old fashioned class war.

Those numbers are from today, not Vietnam, but nice try. Google reading comprehension and get back to me.
I know but USA numbers were the beat when they went to Vietnam too but it didn’t help them... they can’t win Korea war against China either lol and had to back out

You can’t read lol.

I clearly stated Australia has its own issues and no country is perfect. I also explained I am a Citizen of Both America and Australia and have lived extensivly in both. Also lived in South East Asia for about 12 years all up including Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore and Burma.

I got a very good feel about how the world works. And yes cast majority of Americans do not.

And what is laughable is not the deaths caused but the fact Americans will drone on about how amazing their military might is when in fact You kill more of your own soilders then any enemy military could.

You just proved my point by ignoring what I had written and going with a narritive that suits your agenda.

Rofl sad fuck
I clearly quoted a post that was before the one you said these things, so I clearly didn't read it. Playing gotchu games is pretty sad..

I also don't give a damn about your life story because it can easily be fabricated so I naturally don't believe you. But sure, go on about how you have all this life experience, it does a lot for me.
giphy.gif

When did I say I celebrate war?

Tell me more, please do.

America sucks but everyone wants to come here lol kk bud :)

No one but the absolute poverty striken want to go to America LOL

It really is funny how ignorant Americans are of how the world veiws them......

As an American living in Australia it is embaressing as fuck.

U bet your ass It’s a stalemate. It’s a stalemate even if it’s against just England or Australia Just like any other war US has started recently lol

Lol okay bud, whatever you say! US vastly outnumbers both UK and Australia put together, which is a fact. For arguments sake, let's say UK and Aussie forces are better trained. I'll give you that one, cus I know that's what your response will be. So, taking that into consideration, look at the vast number of tanks, aircraft, aircraft carriers and submarines the US has. It wouldn't even be close, and we both know that deep down, you understand this.

But hey, keep shit posting. It's all good.

I posted this a few minutes ago, but I was reading the news, this showed up, and I had to come back to post it.

"During a tetchy phone call last month to discuss looming steel and aluminum tariffs, Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, reportedly asked how Trump could justify the new duties on national security grounds.

In reply, Trump asked, according to CNN: “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?” The White House did not respond to a request for comment and Canadian officials declined to comment on the record."

Back