• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby Covington plans to move up to 185 someday; implies that he dominates Yoel Romero in training

Got beat up by an inanimate object, but thinks he could beat middleweights?

“Yeah, you know, the thing is this. I could go up to 185 pounds, or I could go down to 155 pounds. I’ve been beating the best Middleweights in the world at American Top Team for a long time.

a08vx_s-200x150.gif

He better be implying that talk will catch a good spanking from Yoel, barely got by gassed out 40yr old Maia, Romero goes full ape on him Colby running from Usman he can't even call Yoel's name...

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...gton-plans-win-ufc-belts-least-two-divisions/

“Yeah, you know, the thing is this. I could go up to 185 pounds, or I could go down to 155 pounds. I’ve been beating the best Middleweights in the world at American Top Team for a long time. So, I could go up and whoop some Middleweight’s ass."

The only Middleweight ranked in the top-10 that has been training at ATT for a 'long time' is Yoel Romero. In fact, he is the ONLY 185er from ATT that is currently ranked in the top-10, so it has to be him that Colby is talking about.

Could King Colby make a run at 185 after he destroys Tyron effortlessly, like all knowledgeable MMA fans know he will?

It's not too late for you plebs to join the Chaos war wagon............ALL HAIL THE FUTURE THREE DIVISION UFC KING!
Yet he couldnt beat Warley Alves lol ? If Warley is doing this do you than Yoel would kill you.

Colby is bigger than Tony and would without a doubt be the best wrestler he has ever fought, it'd be quite naive to think that he wouldn't get taken down and controlled there for the duration of their bout.

At WW Ferguson annihilates him on the feet and subs him from the bottom any goddamn day. Let's not even pretend.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...gton-plans-win-ufc-belts-least-two-divisions/

“Yeah, you know, the thing is this. I could go up to 185 pounds, or I could go down to 155 pounds. I’ve been beating the best Middleweights in the world at American Top Team for a long time. So, I could go up and whoop some Middleweight’s ass."

The only Middleweight ranked in the top-10 that has been training at ATT for a 'long time' is Yoel Romero. In fact, he is the ONLY 185er from ATT that is currently ranked in the top-10, so it has to be him that Colby is talking about.

Could King Colby make a run at 185 after he destroys Tyron effortlessly, like all knowledgeable MMA fans know he will?

It's not too late for you plebs to join the Chaos war wagon............ALL HAIL THE FUTURE THREE DIVISION UFC KING!
Jotko is ATT now. Or was his past cpl fights anyways

Fun fact: Colby walks around at 185lbs, most middleweights: 205lb+

God damn it guys... This gif should be in the front page...

giphy.gif

Gastelum needs to come back to 170 and punch a hole in Colby's face

Last edited:
Back