Colby Covington no longer listed on the ATT roster

Almost as if talking shit on basically anyone and everyone has consequences. Doesn’t matter if it’s all a joke or not, being a fucking dickhead is being a fucking dickhead.

ATT was gonna keep colby as the A side if he beat usman, the decision to fire him was made as soon as he lost they waited a bit to not be obvious about it

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

Curious if he left or if they kicked him out
I bet both sides will have a conflicting story of how it went down

Honestly, he should come to Colorado and work with Trevor Whitman. His wrestling is already on point. He needs to get his striking up to speed.

Cordeiro or Wittman would be gureat for his pressure/combo style. Could tighten up the technical holes too

Hugo loss for att , colby is one of the bigger names in the Ufc

I never understood how that situation was going to work out long term. Two of the gym's marquee fighters can't just avoid each other forever. That's not sustainable.

Sucks for Covington though, because he isn't going to find a better gym than ATT. If I'm him, I guess AKA would be my move, but he's talked too much shit on Khabib for that to work.
Would be epic for him and Khabib to train together though

Honestly, he should come to Colorado and work with Trevor Whitman. His wrestling is already on point. He needs to get his striking up to speed.
This actually makes a lot of sense. <mma4>
He's too toxic to be accepted up there lol, pretty much anywhere honestly

If he can't make it at ATT, he is gonna have a tough time

Doesn’t matter. I’d expect the same problems to follow Colby wherever he goes.

Poor kid worked himself into a shoot.

He's too toxic to be accepted up there lol, pretty much anywhere honestly

If he can't make it at ATT, he is gonna have a tough time

Maybe a smaller gym where he doesn't have to try and make himself out to be the alpha all the time is what he needs.

Colby needs to find a gym that can give him the supportand accommodations he needs to function like a neurotypical human.

Are all of you "what gyms would let him in?" guys for real? He's a top 5 WW in the world. There are a lot more gyms that would love to take him than there are that wouldn't.

Maybe a smaller gym where he doesn't have to try and make himself out to be the alpha all the time is what he needs.
Yeah I agree, he'll probably just create something himself, kinda like Tony Ferguson

ATT had a soft spot for him since he grew up there basically if he can't get along with those guys, he's gonna have a tough time getting along with anyone that isn't totally under him... imo

Are all of you "what gyms would let him in?" guys for real? He's a top 5 WW in the world. There are a lot more gyms that would love to take him than there are that wouldn't.

He can come and join my gym if he wants.

Obviously as a jacked Sherdogger, he'd have tough rounds with me, but that might give him the edge he needs to win gold.

Always seemed like best buddies with Dan Lambert. Dan seems as loyal as they come. Colby's gimmick apparently just went too far.

https://americantopteam.com/fighters/welterweight/

Thoughts? Which gym would accept Colby anyway?

The pathetic campaigning against him is so weak.

Yeah what gym would accept a contender for the championship in his weightclass ?

I am sure he will have to beg to get accepted anywhere. He is only Top 5 in the world in his weight class AND he talked trash on twitter. No one will take the poor soul in .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back