• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby Covington: Conor McGregor will stay retired, won't come back to UFC

What da fuck would he know about it.......... him and his eyeliner.

Why do Colby quote threads exist?
Are there any people who actually listen to this idiot poser?

Conor KOs Colby in under a minute

giphy.gif

Connor likes the spotlight too much. I'm sure he'll eventually cherrypick another favorable match-up. Colby's just putting Conor's name in his mouth to suckle on his popularity.

As a (former) Conor fan and a Colby hater, I have to agree with Colby here.

And does he really wear an eyeliner? <30>

I prefer this Colby, not shouting and being over the top with his delivery.

Colby is spot on, the guy is done as an elite level mma fighter

Old men with glass Jaws is all he can handle now
He'd have a legit chance against Gaethje. Colby wouldn't know what it means to be an elite level fighter either, that's reserved for actual champions, not former interim champs

All part of the gimmick.
I agree, but I do find his answer to be plausible. Conor is really trying to sell that he wants to fight, he wants to compete, but I don't believe he does. I don't believe he ever did. He wanted the rematch and that's it. I understand his position. Once you been to the top of the mountaintop, getting to the back of the line isn't fun. GSP told Koscheck something similar during their second press conference iirc

That would be a smart move by Conor, the bum lives of thirsty mma fighters shall not be blessed by him anymore, let Snoozeman, Silva and whoever call him out as much as they want, you ain't earning from this easy fight gents.

Back