Colby Covington completely destroyed Stephen Thompson on Twitter

Wonderboy vs Woodley 3?

Hell no, please fuck off. Somebody has to tell Wonderboy that nobody wants to see that shit.

Chances of Wonderboy being a virgin low
Chance of Colby being a virgin *meter breaks*

Colby "Welterweight King" Covington vs Stephen "Choirboy" Thompson 1:0
That was brutal beatdown. Kill them all Colby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfff how do you get a title shot after consecutive losses. What an idiot

Colby is like a 14yr old troll imagining he's "owning" people on twitter. Then he fights to another decision.
I think he's a pretty good fighter but his out of cage persona is cringe-worthy. He's about half as witty as he thinks he is.

Did Colby just call WB, a straight up 10/10, a virgin?
<36>

<mma4> I may not like Colby but I can appreciate a good burning, WB got burnt on that tweet from WW tweeting champion...

tenor.gif
Come here you big knucklehead we both know what all this lashing out is all about, a Tyron or Usman beating coming... "knuckle Up" and back up talk son.

It's insane how bad Colby is at talking trash <{CMPALM}>

The only place where Colby "completely destroys" people... Twitter

Well you are being all to kind.
Saying "shut up virgin" is not really destroying anybody.
TS is 12 years old and Colby acts it.

Wonderboy lost to both of these guys, and now is trying to talk his way in to a fight with the champ he couldn’t beat in 2 attempts?

Covington has a point.
He lost one to T Wood, I have him winning the Till fight tbh. However, I would like to see Colby get smashed by TW so more than happy to see that

Twitter is the only place Covington would destroy Thompson. Styles make fights and Colby would get lit up by Wonderboy.

Hover hands calling people virgins lol.

I wish Colby would just shut up. He’s impossible to root for. His F level shit talk has done nothing for him. Just drop it, please.

Must be why he pulled out of 228.
{<jordan}

he didn't pull out, he never signed that fight

Did you miss where he said he had to get a surgery but would be ready by winter?

of course you did because you're a nerd virgin

How long is he going to keep this up? Is he going to be 38 years old still calling people virgins?

Back