Media Colby Covington and Lebron James size comparison

If you're a small or even average sized guy, forget it. LeBron was an ELITE football player. He could have had a football scholarship to any D1 program in the country. He's not a ectomorph like most players, he's a mesomorph and the level of physicality he brings is more like a NFL linebacker or D-lineman than a NBA player. The guy's a fucking freak.

I also wouldn't automatically assume that LeBron hasn't dabbled in cross-training a little MMA. It's increasingly popular for ball sports players to do so. Dealing with a guy who's 260-270 lean and isn't even trying to be that big because his training is sport-specific in a sport where it pays off to be light and have stamina. Lebron could easily be 300 JACKED after retiring, similar to Wilt Chamberlain, another athletic freak.

https://www.sportscasting.com/lebro...-play-football-for-a-legendary-college-coach/

Khabib would destroy Lebron. He would grapple with Cormier, he can handle untrained Lebron lol.

Khabib would destroy Lebron. He would grapple with Cormier, he can handle untrained Lebron lol.
Khabib against an untrained LeBron? Sure. Some guy Khabib's size who's just some weekend warrior with a blue belt? LeBron would fucking manhandle him most likely.

Yeah that guy and lebron are the same. For sure. Lol fuckin idiot
You’re a moron.
One guy actually actually throws and receives punches in his sport and its not lebron moron.
So you’re right its not lebron its someone around the same size with more fighting experience getting taken down easily.

moron with your 4k post since 2019 go outside sometime bud

Ok, and I keeping telling you that Lebron would obliterate every single one of them.
in your mind the basketball player destroys khabib and usman.

what about izzy?
jon jones?
stipe?

when does the basketball player start to lose to the fighter?

in your mind the basketball player destroys khabib and usman.

what about izzy?
jon jones?
stipe?

when does the basketball player start to lose to the fighter?
Bro, this thread is full of people saying he’s the greatest athlete in the world. He’s got no measurable to even prove that. Nothing official and he plays a team sport where he jumps team to team to win championships. There’s nfl combine performances greater than anything “reported” about Lebron. It’s so crazy.

Yet he can’t pronounce ask properly.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Ohhhh, I see what you did there.

Hehe.
They did a study that proved that any multi-millionaire who runs multiple businesses but doesn't choose to pronounce ask properly is stupider than random Sherdog posters. Confirmed.

Sherdog is not only populated with 6'4" monster athletes who bang 10s. These monster athletes are simultaneously smarter than all businessmen in the world. I bet we're all richer than Lebron as well.

You’re a moron.
One guy actually actually throws and receives punches in his sport and its not lebron moron.
So you’re right its not lebron its someone around the same size with more fighting experience getting taken down easily.

moron with your 4k post since 2019 go outside sometime bud
Lol yeah ok buddy they are the same size for sure haha. You're a dumb ass. And yeah my job requires me to be on a computer, sorry I dont flip fries like you lmao fuckin clown

This thread is just silly. Lebron takes multiple peds, would get crushed by USADA. Lebron has never even been in a basketball fight because he's soft by nature. The man throws a orange ball through a hoop for money but you guys think he can fight a top tier MMA fighter.....

<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol yeah ok buddy they are the same size for sure haha. You're a dumb ass. And yeah my job requires me to be on a computer, sorry I dont flip fries like you lmao fuckin clown
Ur “job” requires you to piss your life away on sherdog.
Sounds like such a shit job that any moron could do being as it requires minimal brain work, because you can post all day while doing your deadend job nice.
Yes laraques is a tank i guarantee hes smuch stronger than lebron when it comes to the big three strength lifts.
Laraques is a tank of a dood that actually fights people in his sport.
Show me a montage of lebron fighting people.
Idiots like you are a special kind of moron

Ur “job” requires you to piss your life away on sherdog.
Sounds like such a shit job that any moron could do being as it requires minimal brain work, because you can post all day while doing your deadend job nice.
Yes laraques is a tank i guarantee hes smuch stronger than lebron when it comes to the big three strength lifts.
Laraques is a tank of a dood that actually fights people in his sport.
Show me a montage of lebron fighting people.
Idiots like you are a special kind of moron
Yeah because it takes so much time and brain power to reply on a forum when I'm already sitting in front of the key board. But anyway no pickles on my burger please. Thanks loser

If he's smart he'll shut the fuck up but part of me wishes Lebron would offer to fight. It would make so much money and he'd get the shit kicked out of him.

Fucking traitor

Colby did his job. He got you all talking about him with one the most recognizable sports athletes in the world.

Yeah because it takes so much time and brain power to reply on a forum when I'm already sitting in front of the key board. But anyway no pickles on my burger please. Thanks loser
One guy punches people and receives punches in his sport, the other is maybe 15lbs heavier and does no fighting..lebron would look like a fish out of water not in his sport

Last edited:
Back