Colby Covington actually has charisma

He allegedly paid them and allegedly didn't get any action from them. That's their word, you take one side of a story as fact? For all we know, he railed them both out and kicked them to the curb right after. For something like that, maybe they were insulted by him treating them like the hoes they are, and they decide to retaliate by saying that he didn't get any action. Did Colby ever address to give it any credence? Are you a cuck that "believes women"?

And anyway, what's the big deal about paying girls to take pics with you? Advertisers pay models all the time to sell products, i.e. Google the "Reef" girls, or "Monster Energy Drink" girls, "Hawaiian Tropic" girls. There are many reasons why he wouldn't want just some rando girl off the street he is banging/dating to take pics with him, like they want privacy, or they may take it as a sign he likes them more than he does and he doesn't want a stage 4 clinger after that. It's just way easier to pay a couple of hoes so it's just business.

Colby is playing a character (selling a brand, building a product). Opinions vary on how good of a job he is doing at it. Having a couple of professional girls to take pictures with him was an investment in his brand and a business transaction.
If you're a big name fighter and have to pay women to hang around you, that's not good for your "brand" and makes you look fucking stupid, especially with the "need bash" bullshit he rails about

Not that I expect his fans to think critically or anything close to it

If you're a big name fighter and have to pay women to hang around you, that's not good for your "brand" and makes you look fucking stupid, especially with the "need bash" bullshit he rails about

Not that I expect his fans to think critically or anything close to it

Dude having those bitches degrading themselves by being in his vids is part of his schtick. I doubt he's banged all of them, but has definitely banged some. The women he's really banging aren't in these fuking videos lol

Somebody disagreed with me, they must be a racist!

tenor.gif
The same applies to you. Somebody disagreed with me, they must be triggered! See how silliness works.

He’s talking a lot of shit, in an arrogant and smug way while attaching himself to MAGA bullshit.

He’s acting like a frat boy moron trying to pull off publicity stunts that blow up in his face.

These guys don’t understand Conor got popular for being inspirational, not just loud. Even if he has lost his shit now.

The UFC must be very confusing the new of casual fan with half the roster walking around with fake & interim belts. I like Colby though, not sure he beats Usman but I would be happy for either guy to win.

The people love Colby. Only basement dwelling fat virgin neckbeards on Sherdog hate him. He's the guy that always wins, and they hate him for that.

Colby is a great guy and incredible fighter.

The racism accusations are just from SJWs always hoping someone is racist.

Sorry to disappoint, but Colby isn’t.

Colby bless.

Nah he's not

I like his gimmick but he's slow witted and not a good speaker

The people love Colby. Only basement dwelling fat virgin neckbeards on Sherdog hate him. He's the guy that always wins, and they hate him for that.

This. Bitter, overweight, smelly basement dwellers need to use Colby's success as MOTIVATION and better themselves.

Contrary to popular belief Covington actually has a strong frame during social situations, and is the opposite of autistic like some haters make him out to be

My takeaway from this thread is that TS doesn't know what "charisma" means.

Also a pity Colby even had to "play a part" to even get any recognition. Was a quiet well mannered young man winning fights in the UFC, sad that isn't enough to advance your career these days.
True, he was very chill back on the day! The age of obnoxious promos is upon us.

Breaking news: Athlete able to talk to people in public.
not that its that amazing, but every time I've seen Colby previous, something about the way he looks just grated my insides. But for some reason, he actually did strike me as sorta smooth in that video.

Montage of Colby hugging other than white people. Non-racist confirmed.

Contrary to popular belief Covington actually has a strong frame during social situations, and is the opposite of autistic like some haters make him out to be

According to OP being polite to fans during a montage with product placements and 2016 holiday music = Charisma.

Also a pity Colby even had to "play a part" to even get any recognition. Was a quiet well mannered young man winning fights in the UFC, sad that isn't enough to advance your career these days.
he hadn't really beat anyone good before he started the cringy gimmick lmao, and got subbed in the first round on his way up so thats gonna halt some momentum.

If you are a 30 (?) year old male (let alone one with meaningful markers of success like being a professional athlete, being in shape, having a solid amount of money) and have to pay women to be around you, you don't have charisma to any meaningful degree.

That's the cold, sobering truth.

He's a very good fighter, maybe even a great fighter in the future with some luck...but right now circa 2019 the guy is a complete try-hard.

Edit: Why do people think "haters" "don't get it"? Have you considered the wild possibility that we get it and dislike it because it really, really sucks? Look how many of the same people cheer Askren vs. Colby....because one is sincere and actually interesting/funny and the other is textbook low IQ try-harding (made that word up).

Back