Media Colby Covington: “I’ve Heard Second Hand from Usman’s Training Partners He’s on EPO, Took Steroids”

It's hard not to believe Colby. He has a lot of integrity.

What ? Usman is a cardio freak now ? Isn't he a boring lay'n'prayer who doesn't do shit like in his fight against Woodley ?

Colby's just making excuses for when he loses. Sadly, I wanted to have the surprise of Colby's reaction when he'll lose, but it seems that we already know. He's gonna stay in character, and because he lost, it's gonna be even more pathetic.

I didn't watch the video gents, I had no idea if this was spoken or tweeted.

"Defamation" is a fine umbrella. I should have used that if nitpicking.
Sorry, I was just paraphrasing J. Jonah Jameson.

"I've heard" means bi%ch talk.

Making excuses for that a$$ whooping on Sat, and something to fall back when Dana cuts his a$$

Usman physique looked similar to Tibau when he was fighting Khabib. Anyway, unless USADA said something this is still a baseless accusation.

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me
In the Meek fight which he dominated he gassed hard at the end of 3 rounds, since then he's just gotten bigger and can somehow go hard for 5 rounds.

Could be natural but it's fishy for sure

Small????

He is average size with most of the top 10 except long mofos like Nate or Edwards.
His cut is probably less severe then the brick walls sized dudes and thats just that.
Colby is a small ww

Do you Believe Colby?

Colby already building his excuses for the beating hes about to receive

But but but steroids...

Colby threw like 500 strikes one fight ...while wrestling the whole time too..could this be a projection? You know throwing rocks in a glass house type thing

What ? Usman is a cardio freak now ? Isn't he a boring lay'n'prayer who doesn't do shit like in his fight against Woodley ?

Colby's just making excuses for when he loses. Sadly, I wanted to have the surprise of Colby's reaction when he'll lose, but it seems that we already know. He's gonna stay in character, and because he lost, it's gonna be even more pathetic.
I think you mistook Woodley for Usman as it was Woodley who did nothing in that fight.

Usman landed over a hundred (yes, >100 ) bodyshots before round 3 was over. Those weren’t the usual pitter patter strikes that you see some fighters go for, majority of those were some hard shots. He was digging his punches to the body of Woodley and landing a lot of hard knees to his stomach/diaphragm area.

In round 4 the ref thought it was his job to have those guys fighting like it was Sanchez vs Melendez all over again and Usman obliged and went berserk on Woodley. He emptied his gas tank trying to finish Woodley, who was wobbled and hurt but survived.

Yeah blah blah he didn’t finish Woodley and thus sucks, right? Well, in case you aren’t familiar with Tyron Woodley I’ll bring you up to speed. Woodley won the UFC WW belt in 2016 and defended it four times. He has been finished once (in 2012) and has had a career total of 24 fights.

Today was a okay day for you. You learned something new! Perhaps you also could put some thought in to your posts in the future, so we wouldn’t have to read such shit posts. Thanks, buddy!

<21>

He did look real worried on stage when Colby called him out at the presser

I think you mistook Woodley for Usman as it was Woodley who did nothing in that fight.

Usman landed over a hundred (yes, >100 ) bodyshots before round 3 was over. Those weren’t the usual pitter patter strikes that you see some fighters go for, majority of those were some hard shots. He was digging his punches to the body of Woodley and landing a lot of hard knees to his stomach/diaphragm area.

In round 4 the ref thought it was his job to have those guys fighting like it was Sanchez vs Melendez all over again and Usman obliged and went berserk on Woodley. He emptied his gas tank trying to finish Woodley, who was wobbled and hurt but survived.

Yeah blah blah he didn’t finish Woodley and thus sucks, right? Well, in case you aren’t familiar with Tyron Woodley I’ll bring you up to speed. Woodley won the UFC WW belt in 2016 and defended it four times. He has been finished once (in 2012) and has had a career total of 24 fights.

Today was a okay day for you. You learned something new! Perhaps you also could put some thought in to your posts in the future, so we wouldn’t have to read such shit posts. Thanks, buddy!

<21>

Look at my post history, I mentioned multiple times how much I loved that fight.
I wrote that to highlight the incoherence of people shitting on that performance when in the meantime they say Usman is cardio freak.

But hey, sometimes I also misunderstand posts and act like a smartass lol, so I'll let the condescending tone slide haha

It's 2019 and some people still think that (some) combat sports athletes (can) have a HGH-gut...

Newsflash: you have to take absurd amounts of HGH to get a gut from it and with absurd i mean pro-bodybuilding-amounts.

Also: i agree that Usman is huge, but one also has to take into consideration that the pictures of Usman (and most other fighters) portray them while they have a pump, are sweaty and are under "anabolic light".
Still, i agree that Usman's combination of strength and cardio is insane.

That's absurd GSP always has and always will be a natty goat:

xCTrP0G.png

Just look at all that nattyness

I bet you have a whole bunch of GSP's body pics to explore and drool over, since you're so sickly obsessed with him. At least try to hide it.

<Dany07> Colby already preparing the bed for the excuse as why he got his ass twisted and kicked. There ain't a steroid or EPO in the world gonna help you against a plain better fighter, if Colby is what he claims to be he should be all good, or he can just refuse to fight because he knows for certain that Usman all geared up.

Not if it's true.
It's definitely hearsay but reporters publish unnamed sources' statements all the time.

If it's false and just part of the shtick you are spot on though.

Personally I'm starting to believe Colby is being genuine about the EPO allegations so that alone could be evidence that you are correct.

I also don't understand why they don't test for EPO every time they test an athlete. Is it prohibitively expensive or something?

It is easy to beat EPO tests as long as you don't fuck up

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...15-how-easy-it-was-to-beat-epo-tests.3944807/

Back