Media Colby "Chaos" Covington sends message to Robbie Lawler via IG post

Colby’s incel fanboy is doing that thing again where he posts on his alt account and makes these threads to create the illusion that people care about Colby.

Very excited for this fight especially since it is Colby's return.
Im a big fan of both fighters , but King Colby is about to lay an ass-whooping on The Ruthless One.
War Chaos !
WniYGrk.jpg

The weirdest thing, or funniest depending on how you look at it, to come out of this will be the silence when covington does all this social media shit-talking and Lawler never responds. I don't think that's ever happened before, and I'm anticipating it here.

Colby’s incel fanboy is doing that thing again where he posts on his alt account and makes these threads to create the illusion people care about Colby.
Triggered much ? Stop being so sensitive bro and stop being triggered within the slightest mention of Colby's name.
Also Colby is a big time draw , like it or not.

Hope Robbie wins, and I hope to see a rematch with Robbie and Askren

Colby should win, but if Lawler comes in hot and Colby comes in tepid, it could be interesting

I'll be honest, I have never seen a colby Covington fight but I am a big fan of his and I'm looking forward to see him put a beating on robbie.

Robbie beats Colby to set up a Title shot v Usman.

I think jacked Robbie has the best chance of beating Usman out of any of the Contenders.

I hope Lawler gets a really clean KO!

Dominated? Lol RDA outlanded him in significant strikes and took him down a couple times and actually had top control for a while, something Colby couldn't do at all.

Colby's best offense in that fight was holding RDA up against the fence and landing a few takedowns where RDA popped up a millisecond after.

6 media scorecards even had RDA winning so you have a weird definition of "domination".

If I recall, RDA never disputed that he lost. (Not partial to either fighter myself, just commenting.)

Prime Robbie wins. If Colby makes it past rd 1 he wins an likely easily

That's not cringe. That's what's up!

Triggered much ? Stop being so sensitive bro and stop being triggered within the slightest mention of Colby's name.
Also Colby is a big time draw , like it or not.

I can’t believe you’re still upset I called you sensitive. Your gimmick is almost as bad as Colby’s.

Hoping Lawler gets the finish and gets one more shot at the belt.

War Robbie Lawler, the most exciting champ WW has ever seen.

I want Robbie to send this a$$ back to the farm so he can live out his days in misery. Can't stand Colby.

I respect Colby for finally taking a fight. Robbie Lawler is no slouch, I expect a great fight.

Robbie is about to beat this overrated can to death.

Back