Media Colby "Chaos" Covington gives his prediction about the Cowboy vs Conor fight

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

(Colby starts talking around 0:10)
“I’m going [with] Cowboy,” Covington said. “I think Conor’s cashed out. He made all that money and let’s be honest, if you guys didn’t see that online video of him, he couldn’t even knock an old man off the stool in the bar, how is he going to knock out Cowboy?

I agree with the King of Chaos , Cowboy is gonna destroy Conrad McDonaldand it's gonna be glorious.

War King Chaos , War Cowboy.

I wouldn't put much stock into this

He also predicted that he would knock Usman out cold

“I’m going [with] Cowboy,” Covington said. “I think Conor’s cashed out. He made all that money and let’s be honest, if you guys didn’t see that online video of him, he couldn’t even knock an old man off the stool in the bar, how is he going to knock out Cowboy?

I agree with the King of Chaos , Cowboy is gonna destroy Conrad McDonaldand it's gonna be glorious.

It is pretty funny when Pillow Fist Covington says Conor doesn’t hit hard. As far as Colby’s predictions goes....how did he do on his last one? Hahaha

Who gives a fuck what Colby thinks? He's old news now. Just another notch on Usman's belt at this point.

troll.gif

Conor is Colby’s mentor. Everything about Colby’s adopted character is taken from his mentor.

Wow Colby decided to come out of hiding finally.

It is pretty funny when Pillow Fist Covington says Conor doesn’t hit hard. As far as Colby’s predictions goes....how did he do on his last one? Hahaha

he had a competitive fight with a champ who has been dominating everyone since he came to the UFC. He’ll be back. Can’t wait to see him fight Usman (again), Woodley, or Jorge

I'm totally agree on the fact that you're a truly Colby nuthugger that don't know shit about MMA.

he had a competitive fight with a champ who has been dominating everyone since he came to the UFC. He’ll be back. Can’t wait to see him fight Usman (again), Woodley, or Jorge
My idea of a competitive fight doesn’t include getting a broken jaw as well as being KTFO.

Well, Covington won one round and Usman had to work hard to win.
Usman shut that blowhard up for at least long enough for his jaw to heal. That alone should get him fighter of the year.

Back