Colby Burns Dodgers' Manager After Late Collapse

Baseball is only any good for insomnia, it's a great cure.
I assume the Dodgers have no idea who Covington is anyway.

preemptively refusing a trip to the White House to signal to the liberal elite that he is part of the club. What a douchbag

I seriously didn't even know Baseball was in the playoffs now. I'm more interested in Zion in preseason NBA, of course, NFL, of course, MMA including PFL over boring ass baseball.

Roberts has won a World Series.

Colby with the fail tweet .

trump curse is real. Roberts jinxed himself, and his best pitcher in a Kershaw. Choke artists. I live in La and it’s pathetic. Best record in both the AL and NL in regular season means shit apparently when you can’t get it together in the play offs,

Roberts has won a World Series.

Colby with the fail tweet .
With the dodgers? No. Roberts is virtue signaling here. Roberts should have said something like I would go just to show respect for the office not as an endorsement for Trump and his politics. Or some bullshit.

Colby doesn't understand just how difficult it is to become champion in a real A level sport like baseball

Imagine actually thinking a notorious conman and grifter is somehow a patriot... fuck me the state of education in the US is embarassing.

<{outtahere}>
OOOOH good post! You countered a history of support for and from military and police by calling him a conman! You are so smart and effective and definitely not unsuccessful at all!

With the dodgers? No. Roberts is virtue signaling here. Roberts should have said something like I would go just to show respect for the office not as an endorsement for Trump and his politics. Or some bullshit.
But he didn't. He said he would not go, period. So he can suck a dong.

Keeping in Kelly was a bigger mistake than Kershaw
I agree 100%. Also the dodgers inability to advance the runner to 3rd with no outs in the 8th cost them the game

OOOOH good post! You countered a history of support for and from military and police by calling him a conman! You are so smart and effective and definitely not unsuccessful at all!

History of support?

Which is prob 5 times more than you and I do.
That would be ggod money if you didnt have to worry about cte and a retirement plan. Also, being a fighter is hard work.

trump curse is real. Roberts jinxed himself, and his best pitcher in a Kershaw. Choke artists. I live in La and it’s pathetic. Best record in both the AL and NL in regular season means shit apparently when you can’t get it together in the play offs,

Kershaw is awful as a relief pitcher though. They were doomed the moment he got out there. This isn't 2013.

Back