• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Colby being absolutely delusional AGAIN, wants best-of-seven vs Usman

Why is there "no denying he's the hands down 2nd best fighter in the division"? Why? Name all of the current top 15 fighters he's beat. Forget top 5 or top 10 - who in the top 15 has he beat?

Having close fights with Usman doesn't say anything about how he does vs everyone else in the division. But maybe if he fought someone other than Usman he could make that claim - if he wins.

He's still the only one who gave "problems" to Usman.
Everyone else, Usman steamrolled them.
So by default, he has to be #2.

But yeah, I'd have him fight one or two dudes before going back at Usman

"I'm a better fighter" says the guy who was TKO'd, and dropped badly to the point where the bell saved him.

Can't wait for this dude to lose again.

You're 2 days away from 2022, learn to let it go. Stop that empty space in your head from getting rented out.

Damn y’all people are sensitive as fuck lol relax kid it’s not that serious

"I'm a better fighter" says the guy who was TKO'd, and dropped badly to the point where the bell saved him.

Can't wait for this dude to lose again.
And then ran out of the cage like a bitch!

Damn y’all people are sensitive as fuck lol relax kid it’s not that serious

I'm Canadian, so I dont really care. We have our own issues. But from an outsiders perspective, Its weird to continue to reference a man you would rather forget. Like crazy ex girlfriend weird.

colby would need at least a 4-5 fight win streak fighting the top of WW to justify a rematch. it won't happen. the guy fights like once a year.

his best bet is to wait for usman to retire and hope his prime cardio doesn't fade by that that point.

I mean you gotta believe in yourself right? What's he supposed to do just quit?

He's still the only one who gave "problems" to Usman.
Everyone else, Usman steamrolled them.
So by default, he has to be #2.

But yeah, I'd have him fight one or two dudes before going back at Usman
There is no "by default" here. Let Usman fight a top contender and force Colby to do the same. Enough of these rematches. It's the deepest division in the sport and it's been held up for years with rematches, going back to Woodley and Wonderboy.

I mean you gotta believe in yourself right? What's he supposed to do just quit?

He can believe in himself all he wants. It's immaterial to the discussion that centers around whether he deserves a rematch. He clearly doesnt.

same people crying over colby wanting to fight usman again are the same who agree that max should fight volkanovski for 3rd time... lol
Max has been fighting ranked opponents since their last fight

He’s a troll. If you’re taking Covington seriously you need to get off the drugs

Back