Coffee Opinions.

VegasFighter**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have a terrible time getting energy when i 1st wake up, and again around 2-3 pm during the work day.

When i changed my diet/started training i also cut out coffee. I never really did drink soda.

What are some healthy caffine/energy alternitives???

Coffee is for wieners that cant get up in the morning and juice em selves up like a real man..
(me)= real man

I have caffiene often and see no bad side effects of it. I see no reason to cut it out. It helps with focus, keeps you alert, kicks up metabolism, bit of euphoria (from not being sleepy) etc...

Rjkd12 said:
I have caffiene often and see no bad side effects of it. I see no reason to cut it out. It helps with focus, keeps you alert, kicks up metabolism, bit of euphoria (from not being sleepy) etc...

euphoria? what the hell coffee are you drinking? lol. i want!

VegasFighter said:
euphoria? what the hell coffee are you drinking? lol. i want!

Haha. I just hate that sleepy feeling when I am trying to read or do work. Coffee gets rid of that and therefore makes me in a better mood. More focused and I have a higher self efficacy. Nothing too special haha.

bigdoggg said:
Coffee is for wieners that cant get up in the morning and juice em selves up like a real man..
(me)= real man

WTF are you talking about? Ever think people actually LIKE coffee, which is why they drink it? And it can only be consumed in the morning? Youre a tool.

Im sure you have heard it before, but let me remind you---STFU NEWB

Back