Cody would knock out Conor stiff (back in the TUF days)

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
One of the greatest moments ever in TUF:

Back in the day, nobody took lil' Platinum too seriously, but after today's win over Cruz, the whole world knows he's a tough mofo.
After witnessing Cody's greatness, I therefore announce that Cody would've absolutely demolished pre-Diaz Conor, and Conor was lucky his team jumped to defend him.

This video is very relevant for today as you can also see the guy that was announced to be the next victim of Lando, David Teymur, who threatened Cody to engage in a sexual activity with him.

lol conor would KO him because he's the bigger man

but Cody is the better fighter

No. Dom landed shots of Cody especially early, he just didn't have the power to hurt him. Conor would hurt him, a lot.

And that's not a knock on Cody he is a fucking stud glad he won.

Conor has ELEVEN inches of reach on him. Cody wouldn't last 2 minutes.

Salad eating Conor would bully the fuck out of Cody.

One straight left is all it takes

If Cody bulked up to like 150lbs, its possible i mean he's like the same height as McGregor just skinnier bone structure, anyhow if they somehow fought each other around the same weight i think Cody would actually give Conor serious trouble, think of it like this, Conor ain't that hard to hit, Cody would be faster then anyone he's fought, Cruz is considered the hardest guy to hit and Cody clowned around and dropped him like 6 times, dunno who would win but Cody would 100% land some hard shots on McGregors face

Cody will fill out and gain weight conor will slow down it could happen in 3 years

There's are reason why Cody pushed Conor instead of punching him. Fear.

Back in the day, nobody took lil' Platinum too seriously, but after today's win over Cruz, the whole world knows he's a tough mofo.
After witnessing Cody's greatness, I therefore announce that Cody would've absolutely demolished pre-Diaz Conor, and Conor was lucky his team jumped to defend him.

This video is very relevant for today as you can also see the guy that was announced to be the next victim of Lando, David Teymur, who threatened Cody to engage in a sexual activity with him.

<TrumpWrong1>

Conor would embarass Cody and that's just a fact he's fought and beat one top level fighter lets see how he handles Dilashaw before jumping to conclusions but Conor KO's Cody easy

Don't call him little platinum. Platinum is a overhyped meme

When Cody pushed Conor, he was ready to slip and bang that left straight. Dom was considerably slower even tho he thinks otherwise, Conors angles of straight punches would land alot more than Doms backhand jab and wild hooks. #Conorbless

Back