Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Swing'n miss.
Gets frustrated.
Possibly gets gassed.
He's no match for Cruz.
Cruz bandwagon all the way baby!

Cruz is boring as fuck meanwhile Garbrandt is a KO machine. I hope Cruz gets KTFO.

Cody might hit air but Cruz will hit Cody 100+ times and won't even hurt him unless Cody gasses

I hope Cody wins just to watch Sherdog explode. War neck tattoos!

I like how neck tats look in a nice suit so I hope Cody wins

Swing'n miss.
Gets frustrated.
Possibly gets gassed.
He's no match for Cruz.
Cruz bandwagon all the way baby!
Bbb..b b b, but....but all them neck tatts add like 8 extra horsepower to codys punches!

#GUERNICAbless

And that's the answer to why Cruz is never seriously mentioned in the all time p4p discussions

You talk about an prime Anderson fight, you talk about how he'll KO the opponent with a crazy technique
How Jones will dismantle the opponents with Hellbows
How Fedor will armbar you
How GSP will be pretty much on top control all the time

With Cruz you only talk that his opponent will miss and he'll land some takedowns that will last 10 seconds

And that's because I believe he will 50-45 Necktat

I'd like to see a war, ending in a close decision, followed by a rematch. I'm not rooting for or against either guy, so it's the quality of the fight I'm concerned about.

I'd like to see a war, ending in a close decision, followed by a rematch. I'm not rooting for or against either guy, so it's the quality of the fight I'm concerned about.
Very unlikely
either will be Cruz dodging punches for 25 minutes or being KO'd in 5 minutes

Cruz is boring as fuck meanwhile Garbrandt is a KO machine. I hope Cruz gets KTFO.
I actually find Garbarandt more boring than Cruz. He's got power but his style isn't anything special and he has zero personality. I enjoy watching Cruz dance around and make his opponents look stupid when they can't touch him.

I actually find Garbarandt more boring than Cruz. He's got power but his style isn't anything special and he has zero personality. I enjoy watching Cruz dance around and make his opponents look stupid when they can't touch him.
"he has zero personality" you sound gay.

"he has zero personality" you sound gay.
Good argument. You sound like a 12 year old, calling somebody gay in an attempt to insult them when you have nothing intelligent to say. It's 2016, isn't it cool to be gay these days?

I though this would be a thread about how he would lose a shit talking battle versus air.

Cody is gonna crack that chin and all of you are going to act like you saw it coming.

Dom "Air" Cruz isn't a bad nickname, although this was about the opposite.

After this fight Dominator should be P4P #1. No one can enter the matrix with him and come out on top.

if u really believe cruz is boring ur a fucking idiot...but then again, youre a casual who joined last year...so it fits

Cody is the truth where'd all this hate come from

Back