Media Cody said "TJ is on everything" before their first fight

All those vitamins are a smoke screen for whatever he was taking. He was hoping to slip one by the boys. Clearly he doesn't understand how plasma testing is done.

A lot of people were right about him. I got yellow carded a year ago for saying it's pretty obvious he's on gear with those gyno nips + how shredded he is compared to everyone else at the weight, go card yourself now!

Douglas Andrade appears to be more shredded than TJ.

A bit of gyno is not 100% indicative of doing PED's either. Plenty of people have that naturally. Don't twist my words though, I'm not saying TJ hasn't taken anything by saying that. I guess we'll have to wait to see what he popped for...

I was always partial to Cody. But, yeah, the neck tats were a distraction.

A lot of people were right about him. I got yellow carded a year ago for saying it's pretty obvious he's on gear with those gyno nips + how shredded he is compared to everyone else at the weight, go card yourself now!

I feel your pain bro. I got yellowed for calling Jones a juice head after his dodgy test levels. He popped just after that, and my request for a formal retraction of yellow went unheard.

Back