Cody Reacts to Dillashaw EPO Revelation

Do you think Dillashaw used PEDs to beat Cody?

• Total voters
I hate roids but

1)They dont help you recover from strikes to the brain. So TJ recovering from knockdown was not due to roids, when Cody knocked him down

2)They do not affect the chin of your opponent. So when Cody got hit, it was his chin and his fault. When Gus knocked down DC, DC recovered, when JJ KO'ed DC, it was DC's fault for not recovering. Yes JJ was juiced but it was also DC's chin

Its not like juicers KO people with roids and dont get knocked down themselves. Cejudo also dropped TJ

And its not like juicers like JJ or TJ are the only ones dropping people. Masvidal sent a WW Till into another universe, and he is not a juicer. Same with MJ and the other guy same night.

why are people forgetting the rest of what cody said?

cody said TJ was teaching all of alpha male how to use PEDs without getting caught

If Cody gets lucky USADA could find EPO in the samples from their fights. And if they’re positive they would become NC, right? I know they freeze that stuff for years now. And a story I read said EPO is not always tested for.

Any fighter that’s lost a fight to a juiced fighter has a right to be pissed off.

Cody should probably be requesting this.

the trouble is, to do that means usada opening b-samples from those fights and they are sometimes loathed to do that because once the b-sample is open, thats it. they dont have anything to test in 8 years time when a new test comes along.

but I think Cody would be well within his rights to demand from Jeff that he pressures USADA to test all samples

Cody should probably be requesting this.

the trouble is, to do that means usada opening b-samples from those fights and they are sometimes loathed to do that because once the b-sample is open, thats it. they dont have anything to test in 8 years time when a new test comes along.

but I think Cody would be well within his rights to demand from Jeff that he pressures USADA to test all samples

Thanks for the info.

TJ tested positive for the Cejudo fight.
They tested him for the same stuff each time. They don't pick and choose what PEDs
are tested for each fight. I am not condoning anything, but just stating facts.

But then again, Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either...
{<redford}

I hate roids but

1)They dont help you recover from strikes to the brain. So TJ recovering from knockdown was not due to roids, when Cody knocked him down.

thats highly debatable.

when you have increased oxygen capacity, all your muscles perform better, and that includes the brain.

while i dont have any studies to back it up (its like 2am here), the idea that someone on epo could get up quicker from a knock down is highly plausible

epo is for cardio, for energy, for supplying muscles with oxygen, all of those things could enable you to recover much quicker.

compare getting up from a punch when you feel fresh and full of energy, to getting up from a punch when you feel tired and your muscles are aching..

Keep fighting in the pocket.
PortlyFrayedConey-size_restricted.gif

LOL.

In hindsight those were really violent toys. We used to bash eachother with those things.

They tested him for the same stuff each time. They don't pick and choose what PEDs

you arent stating facts.

USADA have literally stated today that they dont test for the same things everytime.

Thank god Magic Marlon is gonna bring some order to the BW division, hopefully Cruz stays retired and the TAM - Cruz BW tittle drama can be left in the past.

I hope the bum loses all his sponsors. And he needs to quit crying about the Cruz loss because he was probably using for that fight too. Only way I’ll ever root for him again is if he does a major mea culpa and doesn’t just try and act like it never happened. I’ve always maintained that DJ beats him easy at FLW but I’m glad he never got the chance to cheat DJ out of the belt.
Henry took care of him anyways.

Cody doesn't have alot of fans here at Sherdog, but I'm in the minority, I wish he would defend better cause he's top 3 still at bantamweight. Really like his style.

But then again, Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either...
{<redford}

Wrong.

Brett Okamoto on twitter today.

Another note in Dillashaw's EPO case, USADA went back and re-analyzed a test submitted on Dec. 28, and that also come back positive for EPO. The reason it went undetected initially, is that a special test is required to reveal EPO, and that test is not run on every single sample

"Let’s make this clear I’m not saying my losses are a direct result of PED convicted fighters. I also fought like a dumb ass." -Cody Garbrandt

Respect!

Back