Cody has it. Dillashaw is next. Cody by KO

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Cody has it. Dillashaw is next. Cody by KO. Look for more wrestling though. Also no wants to watch XXX three.

I'll take Dillashaw by UD, but after that I am certain of nothing

Dilly could win via wrestling but if he chases down Cody then he will meet the same fate.

Style makes fights.

Snake beats Cody imo.

Has what? The douchebag factor? Indeed, but that's what the organization want.

2016 can piss off. And the night is not over.

I'll take Dillashaw by UD, but after that I am certain of nothing
If Dillashaw makes Cody come to him he can win but we just saw what happens when you pressure cody.

TJ looked fantastic tonight too, that is going to be a great fight. They better not do a stupid rematch when Dillashaw has beat two top fives after losing his title via split decision.

Dillashaw Vs Cody is now the best upcoming fight. Can Dilly level change on Cody like he did Lineker. Also sadly Dom looked like he had lost a step even since the Faber fight.

This is a legitimate superfight. This is the superfight we have all been waiting for.

TJ looked fantastic tonight too, that is going to be a great fight. They better not do a stupid rematch when Dillashaw has beat two top fives after losing his title via split decision.
No rematch Cody called TJ a bitch so it's on.

If TJ doesn't get the next shot I'll lose my damn mind. It's already kinda ridiculous. That would be straight up criminal.

where are all those posters talking up Dillishaw during that Lineker fight.

Cody just dismantled the guy who beat TJ and made him look retarded doing it.

TJ fans are shook.

I actually feel like that fight would be best built as opposing coaches on The Ultimate Fighter. Imagine TJ and Ludwig vs. Cody and Uriah. Beautiful drama.

Both guys looked spectacular tonight.

I'd give Cody an edge in freak athleticism and raw punching power, but Snake has a much more versatile toolbox.

I think TJ wins a decision, but I'd love Cody to KO him.

Cody is a great wrestler. He will stuff every single one of them
Ehh it's gonna be possibly fight of the year or Cody will tool him up. His reflexes are incredible.
Only few fighters can I say possess those reflexes right now Cody and Conor. But who knows next fight they may not show up both of them. It's MMA. If I was TJ's corner though make him come to you.

Back