Cody has F level trash talking

total1ly cringe worthy.....exactly what i expected from a guy with a tattoo in his throat.

All of that shit was so cringe-worthy

Two 140 lb guys ripping each others manhood while trying to act like manlet alpha males

And they let it go on and on and on even though it was so bad.

Pretty bad, but I'm not really interested in hearing bantumweights bicker back in forth. If I wanted to hear two pomeranians bark, I'd stand next to my fence for 5 minutes.

You need to rehearse, rehearse, rehearse to get good at speaking. No shame. Cody will get better over time.

It's hard to trash talk in today's PC world. But Cody had a lot of material. CRUZ was injured for 3 years. He could have went after that and call him the glass man.

All Team Alpha Male guys have F level trash talking.

Never forget

It is rather entertaining to see a guy who has never fought a guy in the top 5 think he is going steam roll one of the best PFP fighters in to ever compete in MMA. I see Dom tagging him in the 2nd or 3rd round, dropping him, following him to the floor, and submitting him by RNC. If anyone is going to have a good night against him it is Dillashaw. I don't see anyone else at BW who has an answer for that style *unless you get kind of lucky and land that one punch that either puts him out cold, which we have yet to see, or finish him via submission after you drop him (Urijah)- you have to put the dude away - your not winning a decision*

"YOU GOT PILLOW HANDS BRAH... YEAH YOU GOT... PILLOW HANDS."

Please Ari stop trying to force these guys to take Conors gimmick, it's terrible.
I feel 'F' was a generous score to be honest

Cody's got bricks in his head, but he's also got bricks for fists. Sure dom probably run circles around him, but im still amped for the fight.

Cody's got bricks in his head, but he's also got bricks for fists. Sure dom probably run circles around him, but im still amped for the fight.
I'm not sure his power is all it's hyped up to be, his best stoppage win is Mizugaki.

Back