Cody Garbrandt vs. Mighty Mouse (125 lbs)

Cody vs. MM

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cody wants a belt, but can't get another rematch against Dillashaw. His fight night weight proves he has no problem making the lower division weight. Cody's coach already said (in 2017) he'd be willing to drop down to fight Mighty Mouse. Six days ago, Cody himself said: "If they go out and compensate us, I’ll be more than willing to fight ‘Mighty Mouse’ at 125 pounds." Cody can't get an instant titleshot against Cejudo, but he can drop down, and he can fight Mighty Mouse with the winner getting a titleshot against Cejudo.

Mighty Mouse is disgrace.

The so called goat lost to a guy with 5 years mma training in the weakest division ever flyweight!!!!!

Cody will kill him.

Last edited:
Cody has the fastest hands in the UFC. I think he can win. And against DJ he will not have so many emotions like against TJ.

Yeah i agree that cody will destroy Might Mouse. MM proved this weekend that his bullshit hit and move technique doesnt work.

I'd only prefer to see it if MM beat Cejudo and reclaimed his belt in the rubber match first.

MM by countering his right hand several times in a row with the same punch.

This just in:

DJ says the Cody ship has already sailed.

:-/

This fight is more intriguing than TJ vs. DJ.

I think Cody should be looking for a guaranteed win right now

Losing 3 in a row is bad news

Mighty Mouse would make it look easy.

Cody's in cage weight 142. MM came in the same weight. Cody KO's mouse

No. Lineker vs. Cody is the only fight to make right now.

Cody would look like a strung out crack head at 125

I would pick Cody but he should be looking for more of a tune-up fight right now. He could make a title run at 125, it isn’t out of the question.

A finish on either side is possible. I think DJ is faster and has better footwork. I think DJ catches him with a head kick and finishes him with follow up shots.

Back