• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Cody Garbrandt trying to start a fight in Russia.

He's kind of lucky that got broken up because God only knows what Bibert Tumenov would have done to that paper chin of his.

Bibert is so saucy he can barely make 145, Cory is a small 135er that's made 125.

skHiYQPjom4.jpg

Cody Runs Russia you bums
War Cody!
He would of starched all those neckbeards and juiced Bibert Barbie bros
What kind of name is Bibert anyway

*Lots of hugs with the bros
Looks like a normal day with CoGar?

In case anyone else is wondering,

Hard to tell what they're saying with the annoying Russian voiceover.

Probably scripted to promote the event. In any case, Cody sleeps Bibert if he lands first.

The whole thing had the vibe of those press conference / face offs where a fight erupts and its usually a legit fight, like this one with chicks recently.

Who the fuck is Bibert Tumenov?

<FookIsThatGuy>
Albert Tumenov's cousin, jk, i have no idea, he is a 12-2 FW.

The whole thing had the vibe of those press conference / face offs where a fight erupts and its usually a legit fight, like this one with chicks recently.

Who the fuck is Albert?

That looked like when Suga put down Sterling…POW! Lol

Who the fuck is Bibert Tumenov?

<FookIsThatGuy>
A 12-2 FW... Cody was knocked out by a FLW.

I don't like Cody chances in this one TBH. Dude was stupid enough before getting knocked out left and right.. now he is starting fights in Russia.

Back