Cody Garbrandt training with Mark Henry.

His shit defense is about the level of your shit analysis.

His defense was quite good against Cruz, when he failed to respect his opponents and went looking for the KO that's when he stayed in the pocket too long and was getting countered instead of exiting out and resetting
Exactly. MMA isnt boxing, cody wasnt trying to box, he was trying to kill him

cody would beat conor in a boxing match.

No he wouldn’t.

Conor would call him a mean name and Cody would totally abandon technique and get KO’ed again but this time by a bigger and better opponent than any he’s faced.

Cody needs to fight smarter and stop reading his own press clippings. If he could fight everytime like he did against Cruz, he'd still be champ
Absolutely spot on. He's an excellent boxer, with movement. For whatever reason, he throws away his game plan and starts to brawl and gets caught. When you do that your hands go down, chin is wide open and you get caught. He's a very intelligent fighter when he wants to be.

Cody: "I’m still here. I still love this. I’m still hungry. It still gets my dick hard thinking about fighting."

That's how I feel about your wife Cody...
d (Custom).jpg e (Custom).jpg

cody would beat conor in a boxing match.
No he wouldn't. Cody's hooks are powerful but predictable, meanwhile Conor had a dozen set ups for his left.
Conor would wreck him, the reach advantage would be too much.

eG92Mn.gif
Conor desperately trying to get into frame makes this gif more funny than it is already.

FlawlessAcrobaticArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Conor is the king of unintentional humor <Lmaoo>.

Cody got skills. just not enough brain cells

Back