Media Cody Garbrandt strengthens his jaw

Random accusations of racism are so cringe what are you even basing that off of?

The Mike Perry is a black guy inside joke. Perry acts kind of thuggish with a lot of black stereotypes for a white guy, so people call him "black" trying to be funny. That's why he joked you were a racist.

Not really, not compared to how many clean hard shots they've taken. Even if that were true, how do you explain guys like Patrick Cote, Dan Henderson and Chris Leben? All had granite chins in their prime and were very rarely even rocked despite having mediocre traps. I think the biggest factor is probably the bone density of your skull.

You do know them dudes are stiff as hell at least Hendo and leben
They move and are stiff like a statue and have more of a blocky frame

You seen with hendo he got off the trt and shrunk and started getting dropped he was a totally different fighter in Bisping 2 he actually backed away and had issues getting hit

The first fight he just plodded forward

The actual way to strengthen chin is having stronger traps, those are the shock absorbers for the head, its why guys like Yoel have practically never been knocked out or rocked despite being in a lot of wars, those Ninja Turtle traps absorb a lot of the force for shots.

yoel has been ktfo in strikeforcd and rocked/dropped in at least 3 fights in the ufc.

I know hes not the brightest bulb, but do those fighters that do this realize that saying you have a bad chin doesnt actually have to do with your chin? It has to do with the brain not wanting to take anymore punishment and shutting itself off at receiving even lighter hits to the head.....

I know hes not the brightest bulb, but do those fighters that do this realize that saying you have a bad chin doesnt actually have to do with your chin? It has to do with the brain not wanting to take anymore punishment and shutting itself off at receiving even lighter hits to the head.....
There's reason these guys fight professionally for a living. Other than perhaps Rich Franklin and a few other outliers, these guys aren't among the brightest minds alive. Meathead would be a better term.

The actual way to strengthen chin is having stronger traps, those are the shock absorbers for the head, its why guys like Yoel have practically never been knocked out or rocked despite being in a lot of wars, those Ninja Turtle traps absorb a lot of the force for shots.
Sherdog always good for some bro science

When I was training TKD and KB we would work our traps every 2nd class. The trainer 100% believed it made you able to take a big shot

I have seen boxers doing some weight stuff with the neck, nothing can fix having no defense or not rolling with punches tho.

Well to be honest, if he started to be more defensively sound and rolled with the punches that would fix that situation sir lol.

What you can't fix is once it becomes easy to knock a person out, they can't reconnect those synapses.
Chuck Liddell is a perfect example of that.

Little too late, best way to strengthen the chin is by leaving it alone lol. Getting used to getting hit is important but no need to get smashed at ANY point.

You can train the neck and face as much as you want, superficial hits might bounce off a lil more if you have a sturdy neck but a good punch will rattle that brain regardless.

Indeed

Look at the traps on Carlos Condit

10546.970.png

PS:

tumblr_o5gbcqfEq11ry1rm7o1_500.gifv

AccurateRightIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

The Mike Perry is a black guy inside joke. Perry acts kind of thuggish with a lot of black stereotypes for a white guy, so people call him "black" trying to be funny. That's why he joked you were a racist.

I think people started calling him black after he "came out" and said he had done one of those ancestry tests or whatever and found out that he is some percent black

Sherdog always good for some bro science
Aren't traps part of the group of muscles at your back? It might help a tiny bit, but yea, doesn't make much sense... And he'll never admit to it

Back