CODY GARBRANDT should be a heavy Favorite instead

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He is the dog? I know why because almost nobody knows Cody but he is a team Alpha male beast. You blind bettors could thank me later. 99% sure he wins this fight against Brimage

I bet oh him because a lot of people in the betting thread were high on him. I hope you are right.

He's arguably the biggest favourite of the night as far as I'm concerned.

Parlay him with Hector I know heavy fav but free cash with those 2 only sure bets

Hector's line is too juiced for me. I think he smashes Burkman but -700 isn't going to add enough to a parlay to make it worth it to me.

I picked him based off Tapology info alone. He's fought good comp, is undefeated, and trains with a good camp. Brimage is a decent striker but not much else.

* edit

Well, "good competition" was pushing it a bit but they all had winning records lol

I got on his line last week, been excited for him to make it debut since it was announced.

Step up in competition yes, but I think he is a bad match up for Marcus. The dude has really, really quick hands. Brimage starts too slow here and gets hurt.

I had a pleasure of training and watching this kid grow. He is a killer and he will go far in UFC.

I think almost everyone in the betting thread is backing him.

The great part about when you disagree with the odds, you have chance to put money on it to prove your point, so go ahead

99% sure an underdog will win. May I ask how much the oracle is betting?

Cody is a beast. I think he will be very impressive in his UFC debut.

Yet another TAM highly touted prospect.

99% sure an underdog will win. May I ask how much the oracle is betting?

I never understood when people make a thread like this unless it includes a betting slip, This is a situation where if you think it's wrong you have a chance to make money on it.

Good win, brimage pretty much sealed the loss on trying to go all out at the end when it was clear cody was looking for the counters.

This fight should have been stopped 8 or 9 times. Herb Dean is such a horrible ref. :mad:

By the way, what race is Justin Buchholz?

Back