Cody Garbrandt > Platinum/Aluminum Mike Perry

Why aren't you a fan of Cody Garbrandt?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aluminum has two UFC knockouts, one loss.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Perry_(fighter)
Garbrandt has five UFC knockouts, no losses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Garbrandt

Welterweight has 253 T/KOs out of 797 fights (32%)
Bantamweight has 63 T/KOs out of 256 fights (25%)
(--FightMatrix.com)

Cody Garbrandt plans to KO 'insecure' champ Dominick Cruz, grant immediate rematch

Among all the banter and verbal attacks in the lead-up to UFC 207’s co-headliner, there’s one thing about Dominick Cruz that Cody Garbrandt has always been complimentary of.

That’s Cruz’s skills as a color commentator for FOX Sports, a role he was actively fulfilling during their most recent – and particularly profane – exchange during this past weekend’s UFC on FOX 22 broadcast.

While Garbrandt (10-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC) thinks the champ working the FOX Sports booth two weeks before their title scrap indicates a lack of focus that is certainly not mutual, he also sees it as a smart move on Cruz’s (22-1 MMA, 5-0 UFC) part.

After all, he thinks the champ could really use the alternative career after Garbrandt is done with him.

“He’s getting ready to relinquish his belt to me,” Garbrandt told MMAjunkie. “He’s already getting ready in his mind. He’s like, ‘Hey, I’m setting up a nice career. I’m setting up my next chapter in my life.’ That’s just smart.

“He knows what’s going to happen in this fight. I’ll knock him out, so yes, I’ll give him a rematch because I know he’ll cry and bitch about it. So I’ll give him an immediate rematch right away. And then do the same thing that I did the first fight. And then he’ll be ready for his next chapter in his life.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/cody-g...k-cruz-grant-immediate-rematch#slideIdslide-0

I'm a fan. I'm secure with myself and don't need to put another young man down to make myself feel better.

Garbrandt is a mini-me version of the GOAT

Get out of here you fuckin dork

Mike Aluminum Perry??

[<diva4}

9mhtlVo.gif

[<cena1}<{Heymansnicker}>
You mean Mike Plastic Perry

TS is trying to copy the Mike Perry wagon. Try coming up with something original dip shit.

Cody is fighting for title Perry just lost to to barely top 10 guy..

He also has more tattoos on his neck, so you know he has great footwork.

First off, cody is a DAMN douche and Cruz is about murk that fool! Secondly, michael perry deserves more DAMN respect than this! He was the former Platinum title belt holder before
Alan, "Platinum," "Platty-Jo," Jouban took that belt and soul!

#GUERNICAbless

A lighter version of PMP but good ko power and decent tattoos

Necktat is a manlet and the platinum goat would literally smash his skull in with easy, not sure why they are being compared

If platinum mike perry fought the same lineup that necktat did he wouldnt have KOs he would have homicides

#platinumbless

I like these hard hitting fighters, but it's funny to call him Cody Bumlove Garbrandt

I mean, you're not a millions miles off. One is getting a title shot, the other is going to the end of the line.

Back