Cody Garbrandt on teammates training with Dillashaw and Ludwig.

Agree with him?

• Total voters
hes making a perfectly good point

you have a close teamate and training partner whos also training with a guy you think you might fight in less than a year.

conflict of interest there
Garbrandt has been extremely vocal about TJ and now Benavidez and Palmer, yet he also spends time at Jackson's, where there are guys his teammates could fight. The guy is completely full of himself and has simply been eager to distance TJ from the team for his own selfish reasons.

Wasn't he ready to get his ass handed to him by McGregor over TJ cause he was "...his boy?" Story shifted pretty fast. What the hell is up with that? If he was as close to TJ as he portrayed in The Ultimate Fighter, wouldn't they still be friends? He doesn't seem like he's going to stop being friends with Lance Palmer for going out there and training. Also, why aren't these guys getting the shaft from Faber like TJ did? Their allowed to come back?

If you youtube Faber explains Dillashaw leaving, there's a 11 minute video explaining it from his point of view. His issue with Dillashaw is that he found from someone else that Dillashaw was leaving and he'd put a lease on a house in Colorado. When he approached him and asked was he leaving, he said no. Then later that day he said he was thinking of moving to Colorado - which, if all that is true, you could probably see why Faber was pissed a bit.

I think the major issue was that Dillashaw wanted to come back and train from time to time with TAM and Faber felt it was like letting someone from the outside in. He's a BW as is Garbrandt & Holdsworth (though it doesn't sound like he'll be back) They never would have fought him while he was a member of TAM, but now he'd moved he was fair game.

It sounds like Dillashaw felt awkward about telling Faber he was leaving. Then that nut, Ludwig, sticking his oar in doesn't help.

Sounds like the kind of guy who would get a neck tattoo.

I think Garnrandt is one of the best prospects on the roster at the moment, wish he would stop being a bitching about people and just concentrate on fighting.

A dude talking smack to create a feud that could lead to future fights against top opponents? What is this, the UFC???

He hasn't been with TAM long enough to even speak on any of this. Joe B should pull his OG card and sit him the fuck down.

*Spout some shit about TJ and Bang*
"But you know that's them, I'm focused on me"
*Talks more shit about them being the enemy*
"But I'm not really thinking about that. I'm just focused on this fight.
*Continues on to say he's uncomfortable with his friend helping them*
"But I'm focusing on me right now."

It's funny because Cody also trains at Jacksons.
I guess it's cool when he does it.

The Jscks
It's funny because Cody also trains at Jacksons.
I guess it's cool when he does it.
The Jackson guys come out to TAM too.. Funny how so many miss the obvious point in it all. Kinda shows that many casuals and sherdogers have never competed as an athlete, nor know the meaning of loyalty and brothethood. Some things, you just dont do if it effects those you call family or friend. And for those thinking Cody is new at TAM, etc.. For you guys being such "experts", yall read what others say, have no clue about him or what you speak of, and look foolish in the end with your "expert" analysis.

Do you.

If it works for you or makes sense for you to do it, then do it.

It doesn't make sense for everybody.

Is this the guy that put hands on McGregor? Ya....no. Cry moar.

Voted without reading.

Now I hate the taxes I voted for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back