Cody Garbrandt has 38% striking accuaracy

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
with 4.15 landed per minute

Dillashaw had 47% before fighting Cruz with 6.08 landed per minute facing opponents much tougher than Cody has and in that fight against Dom HIS HEAD STRIKES ACCURACY WAS 18% AND HIS TOTAL STRIKES ACCURACY WAS 30%, if that fight was competitive for any of you was only because the body/leg strikes TJ landed and Cody is not known for being a good leg or body kicker/striker, 75% of his strikes goes to the head

Man, this fight ain't even close, I expect Cody to have something like 8% head strikes accuracy, and that 8% won't be that significative to knock out someone

#AndSTILL

#BecauseMMAMATH

Last edited:
All it takes is one huge shot though, in a 25 minute time frame.

That being said, I think Dom makes him whiff endless air and pot-shots him to a UD.

Cruz has 31% strike accuracy
<36>

31% facing guys like Mighty Mouse who is the best P4P fighter, Faber, TJ... who has Cody faced? Almeida?

<36>

Also, Dom is the fighter who has the highest % of striking defense in the whole UFC

Rousey has 41% strike accuracy, shadowboxing.

Garbrandt hasn't fought anyone and certainly hasn't been tested off his back, Cruz outwrestled Dillashaw, Mighty Mouse and Faber.

Talks about accuracy, mispells the word

You have style ts

<mma4>

I'm 100% honest, 23% of the time.

There's a reason they actually make these guys enter a cage, and fight.

Bigger underdogs, have won before. Even more highly favoured champs, have lost before.

31% facing guys like Mighty Mo
use who is the best P4P fighter, Faber, TJ... who has Cody faced? Almeida?

<36>

Also, Dom is the fighter who has the highest % of striking defense in the whole UFC

Highest striking defense doesn't keep his safe from getting dropped by faber twice

inb4 faber is better than cody

Honestly some of the best defense I have ever seen

SplendidSecondaryCod.gif

GXuDX1P.png

New champion incoming.
Only takes one

Back