Media Cody Garbrandt Hanging With The Boys and Girls!!!

52409093_565989620587715_7165320944476915632_n.jpg
The first 3 chicks look like the same person.

Dad Cody is a can. Single Cody was BW GOAT
For beating old comeback Cruz who left his soul in the cage to beat TJ (even still besides the knockdowns Cruz easily outlanded Cody in that fight.), and Thomas Almeida, pre-Usada? That's it. Where's Thomas Almeida now? Munoz decision just over Rob Font alone told me he was going to KO Cody. Yeah, I called Munoz by finish in live thread. Cody is the chinniest dude on the roster, by ALL accounts at Alpha Male. Dude was getting flash KO'd every practice. Can't believe he ate that many shots, he's lucky Munoz is more durable and tough, than powerful. Or it would have ended faster than TJ.

The girl on Codys right is his wife is it not?

This thread is fucking bringing it lol

Those aren't girls, they are modified hooker lol. Damn u can see where the headbutt hit pretty bad.
I really wish the fish face girls do in pics would stop. It looks really stupid.

Man his wife looks like she’s going to take him for everything he’s got left after one more consecutive loss. On top of him having to pay a shit load for child support. She just looks like that kind of girl, the kind that will make sure she can take as much as she possibly can.

Don’t see it ending well for Cody. And it’s very clear he is horrible with his finances.

those r some trashy looking "girls" they llook like the hookers from gta

Where is team alpha male? These aren't the boys. And where is his wife? And just for Cody's safety, where is Pedro Munhoz?

Would smash all 5 people on the second picture.

Dad Cody is a can. Single Cody was BW GOAT
He's like the Andre Agassi of MMA. Remember when Agassi married Brooke Shields? He went from #1 or #2 in the world to out of the top 100. Then he got divorced and made it back to top 5. I think he became #1 again. Cody is the Weidman of the bantamweight division without the father professing his love every time he gets knocked out.

Back