Cody Garbrandt Calls Out Dominated Cruz for Instant Rematch

Cody vs. Cruz 2

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At the press conference, like he said he would, before the fight.

“He knows what’s going to happen in this fight. I’ll knock him out, so yes, I’ll give him a rematch because I know he’ll cry and bitch about it. So I’ll give him an immediate rematch right away. And then do the same thing that I did the first fight. And then he’ll be ready for his next chapter in his life.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/cody-g...k-cruz-grant-immediate-rematch#slideIdslide-0

He didn't bitch about anything. Book TJ and Cody. Dom will fight a top 5 guy.. Fight the winner..

But Cruz said he has no problems with TJ fighting next for the belt.

This is a weird situation. Looks like Cody doesn't want to fight TJ and Cruz doesn't want to fight Cody again right away. The only one that's fine with both is teh snake.

TJ first, give Dom another fight. Maybe Lineker? Then winner gets next shot.

The UFC doesn't understand what constitutes a proper rematch. No point in voting. UFC gon' UFC.

Cody did it because he said he would give Dom a rematch WHEN he won

Maybe he's trying to duck TJ?

Either ways I think TJ vs Cody is next. And I hope it is.

But Cruz said he has no problems with TJ fighting next for the belt.

This is a weird situation. Looks like Cody doesn't want to fight TJ and Cruz doesn't want to fight Cody again right away. The only one that's fine with both is teh snake.

Nobody in their right mind wants to fight T.J.

That said, I can't wait for Cody vs. Killashaw. That has now become my most anticipated fight.

I want to see Cody rematch Cruz just to piss off cry baby Dillashaw even more lol.

To me and majority of media TJ never lost the belt. TJ Cody is the real championship fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back