Cody Covington has fought twice in the last two years

That emoji works for most of his comments

He needs to realise how irrelevant he actually is
His gimmick is awful
It’s not even that people hate him like they did Chael
It’s just that they don’t care.

His fighting style is boring as shit and he’s a try hard
The ufc will be hoping he loses a couple so they can let him go Fitch style

He’s playing himself by sitting out so much because he’s just wasting the ‘prime’ of his career and now they’ve brought in the hired gun Robbie Lawler to take care of him

Marty trying to enjoy his belt a little longer while crying to Tyron's mama on Face Time. Colby will run through Lawler (unfortunately) and then Usman will have to finally bring that 30% to 31% to defend his belt.

Yes, when fighters hold out for a title shot and don't get one, by definition they aren't fighting very often ;) way to pick up on that little nugget TS.

So I guess I see your snark and raise you....

In his defense, he's touched the shoulders of at least five hookers since his last fight, so it's not like the guy has been unproductive or anything.

Marty is ducking. Marty prefers an easy fight like dad bod ben vs an inevitable loss against king colby

He’s playing himself by sitting out so much because he’s just wasting the ‘prime’ of his career and now they’ve brought in the hired gun Robbie Lawler to take care of him
Do you think he will try to win by .... 'selective engagement' ? Like Colby did with Maia and Condit did with Diaz?

Maybe those are bad best examples, but hopefully you get what I mean. Robbie is notoriously tough to get down, so will Colby game plan to dance on the outside and win by decision via potshots from beyond range?

Another thing Robbie has going for him is that unlike Maia and especially unlike Diaz, Robbie cuts off the octagon very, very well.

Dunno what's going on with him. Why has the fight with Usman not happened yet?

Do you think he will try to win by .... 'selective engagement' ? Like Colby did with Maia and Condit did with Diaz?

Those aren't the best examples, but hopefully you get what I mean. Robbie is notoriously tough to get down, so will Colby dance on the outside and game plan to win by decision via potshots from a distance?

I really don’t think Colbys striking is good enough to play that shit, Robbie can take a round off him too easily in a tight striking battle, this match up is so much more dangerous than RDA or Maia where Colby was able to live dangerously
He’s gunna have to go all in from the get go Jon Fitch style and pray
I wish him luck

Wonder which former interim champion will fight for the belt first... Tony or Colby.

People keep bringing up his "title" like a fake belt they gave him for beating WW RDA actually means something

Stop trying to make Colby into Tony Ferguson people. He's not getting screwed, he just decided to take time off all on his own, and got overtaken

Marty trying to enjoy his belt a little longer while crying to Tyron's mama on Face Time. Colby will run through Lawler (unfortunately) and then Usman will have to finally bring that 30% to 31% to defend his belt.

usman not ducking the easiest win of his career.

Back