COD Infinite Warfare Free Trial Dec 15-20, For XB1 and PS4 (PS+ and XBL Gold are Needed)

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
"There are limitations, of course. You'll only be able to play through the first two missions in the single-player campaign, while multiplayer and zombies mode have level caps in place (15 for standard multiplayer, 3 for zombies).

There's no restrictions on who you can play with though, so if you've got a buddy who already owns the game, you should be free to team up and take on space marines and/or the undead together."

http://www.gamesradar.com/call-of-d...-campaign-multiplayer-and-zombies-for-5-days/

Thank you for the heads up. I'll download when I get home.

Downloaded last night and the first two missions of the campaign are fun as hell
Definitely gonna pick this up after the price drops some to finish the story

Downloaded last night and the first two missions of the campaign are fun as hell
Definitely gonna pick this up after the price drops some to finish the story

Same here. I only play COD for the campaigns. It would be cool if you could just buy the story separately for like 25 bucks when the games drop seeing as the majority of the people that buy COD games are in it for the online play.

What do people think of that new zombies? It was weird as fawk. Not sure how i feel...

Tried the MP. Holy crap, it is garbage IMO. I really hope they go back to modern era.the guns just don't feel good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back