Coach Winklejohn: Holm is "pissed" about recent loss, talks about Holly's future and contenders.

Cyborg getting Tormund's panties all wadded up again. Your tears make any thread mentioning Cyborg worth viewing.
Are you still butthurt from when I son'd you the other day? Don't blame me because Cyborg is happy fighting part time flyweight fighters.

I really want to see her win again.
I'd like to see some new stuff from her.
She knows kickboxing, but whenever she throws it's going to be kind of the same:
  1. Oblique-type kick to the thigh
  2. 1-2-leg kick.
I really do believe that a boxing world champion, and a fighter with professional kickboxing experience should show more, she really should.
I still believe in her potential. She's a real good striker, she has better technique than most of those girls, she has awesome cardio...
This is kind of the main point, in order to use her superior cardio, she needs to pressure her opponents more.
She is so strong, she could go for takedowns of her own, she should initiate clinches way more, she should throw more combinations with intend to hurt the opponent....
Yet she doesn't... it's frustrating.

Anyway: legs!

20151112061527_5d3_0570_0-jpg.84485

20151112061528_5D3_0613.JPG

boxing doesn't involve kicks, she got outstruck but not outboxed. Crazy how many people here don't know the difference.
She got outboxed tho. She lost the boxing exchanges of the fight. Just because there was kicks aswell doesen't mean that no boxing happened, it happened and Holm got the worst of it.

Rumour has it she was so pissed she went to blow coke with Jon to ease the pain.

Yea well jabbing air will result in a loss , not that I'm a fan of VS just countering , If I was the ref I would have double DQed them for lack of engagement .

crazy how many people are butthurt...she got outboxed...the end
I'm a Rousey fan you dumb fuck, don't cry because you don't know the difference between boxing range and kickboxing range.

She got outboxed tho. She lost the boxing exchanges of the fight. Just because there was kicks aswell doesen't mean that no boxing happened, it happened and Holm got the worst of it.
They weren't boxing exchanges they were kickboxing exchanges, you don't always have to be kicking to be kickboxing. Shevchenko kept her at kickboxing range and outclassed her ALL night.

They weren't boxing exchanges they were kickboxing exchanges, you don't always have to be kicking to be kickboxing. Shevchenko kept her at kickboxing range and outclassed her ALL night.
kickboxing range lmfao

get out tormund i remember your name which means you write too much fuckery

She has looked awful throughout her whole ufc career if you ignore the ronda fight

She's just an overrated fighter
Her debut was shit
Her 2nd fight was shit

Still

Bless her for knocking out ronda
I'm not saying you're wrong. But god, I've never seen you say anything positive about anything. Honestly it makes me hate Gonzaga and I never had an opinion on Gonzaga either way.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But god, I've never seen you say anything positive about anything. Honestly it makes me hate Gonzaga and I never had an opinion on Gonzaga either way.
I'm not even that big of a gonzaga fan

I really want to see her win again.
I'd like to see some new stuff from her.
She knows kickboxing, but whenever she throws it's going to be kind of the same:
  1. Oblique-type kick to the thigh
  2. 1-2-leg kick.
I really do believe that a boxing world champion, and a fighter with professional kickboxing experience should show more, she really should.
I still believe in her potential. She's a real good striker, she has better technique than most of those girls, she has awesome cardio...
This is kind of the main point, in order to use her superior cardio, she needs to pressure her opponents more.
She is so strong, she could go for takedowns of her own, she should initiate clinches way more, she should throw more combinations with intend to hurt the opponent....
Yet she doesn't... it's frustrating.

Anyway: legs!

20151112061527_5d3_0570_0-jpg.84485

20151112061528_5D3_0613.JPG
Good assessment. It shows that you can be a fan of a fighter and still be frustrated and not have to delve into making excuses when they lose. You just have to realize what she needs to get better at. You have to know that how she's thinking. For all the "excuses" being used, you haven't heard Holly say them herself. I don't blame a manager or a long time coach for doing it either.
Also, gorgeous gams.

I'm not even that big of a gonzaga fan
Lol it's your negativism coupled with that "smug" Gonzaga mustache stroke that gets to me.
I suppose I shouldn't of said anything though. Just my thought for the moment.

Lol it's your negativism coupled with that "smug" Gonzaga mustache stroke that gets to me.
I suppose I shouldn't of said anything though. Just my thought for the moment.
Yes

I've had a few pm saying remove your av

Or let's have av bet so I can win and not have to see that av

But let's be real

Excluding the ronda fight

Homes has looked awful

Considering all the hype when she came to the ufc

Yes

I've had a few pm saying remove your av

Or let's have av bet so I can win and not have to see that av
Damn it...that means you'll continue to keep it for the foreseeable future.

The UFC should just add five pounds to every division. LMAO the amount of women retiring to avoid Cyborg would be hilarious.

Back