Coach Kavanagh Comments On McGregor Situation, Opponent Found?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

posted about 25mins ago kinda confirms that they have found and opponent.

lmao

Coach keeps living through Conor

Anyway seems somewhat certain now that it is Nate, would be shocked if it isn't

Always nice to hear from Irish Edmund. Maybe Aisling Daly or Cathal Pendred wanna chime in too.

Please be Nate. Call me crazy but I think he has better chances than cerrrone.

Kavanagh is quickly becoming as disliked as Conor. It'll be a bloodbath here for both of them when Conor loses

Kavanagh is not Edmond, Conor is not all hype.

All he did was put a smiley face, haters stop trying to find ridiculous ways to criticize Conor.

Isn't that what coaches do?
Just don't like this particular one because he doesn't show respect to Conor's opponents

It is one thing to be disrespectful when you are the one getting in there and fighting but the coach should show some respect for the other fighters even if he is confident his guy will win

Please be Nate. Call me crazy but I think he has better chances than cerrrone.
oh no, I think your thinkin right son.
big conor fan here and I think Nate is a tough fight for anyone, not a nate fan at all but i watched his last fight closely.

I can see Conor and Nate being a 25minute gas fest war.

oh no, I think your thinkin right son.
big conor fan here and I think Nate is a tough fight for anyone, not a nate fan at all but i watched his last fight closely.

I can see Conor and Nate being a 25minute gas fest war.
Donalds a quitter too if i didnt make that clear.

Just don't like this particular one because he doesn't show respect to Conor's opponents

It is one thing to be disrespectful when you are the one getting in there and fighting but the coach should show some respect for the other fighters even if he is confident his guy will win

And exactly how can you sit there and separate the perceived "respectfulness" of the fighter and the coach when both are working together toward the same goal and presenting a united front? You come across as a fickle fan who wants to feign outrage in order to gain attention.

And exactly how can you sit there and separate the perceived "respectfulness" of the fighter and the coach when both are working together toward the same goal and presenting a united front? You come across as a fickle fan who wants to feign outrage in order to gain attention.
I really don't care what you think I come across as, why does my opinion bother you

If you could spell Kavanagh properly retard people might actually laugh.

Kavanagh is not Edmond, Conor is not all hype.

All he did was put a smiley face, haters stop trying to find ridiculous ways to criticize Conor.

Lol. "Conor's coach posted a smiley face! Conor is such a douche."

I really don't care what you think I come across as, why does my opinion bother you

Your opinion doesn't bother me. You're entitled to it. Why are you so insecure about me questioning it? Enjoy your evening, and I hope you find the validation you seek.

Back