"Coach Edmund" on Twitter

m4Mrb4.jpg
OUCH LMAO

Is Askren fucking with Edmond when he tweets this?

If so, Edmond didn't catch it:

it is a troll account. ben askren knows it is a troll account and he plays along a lot.
Coach Edmund is very good at trolling, he got Ronda's mom super pissed off one time and she responded on twitter to the troll account lol

it is a troll account. ben askren knows it is a troll account and he plays along a lot.
Coach Edmund is very good at trolling, he got Ronda's mom super pissed off one time and she responded on twitter to the troll account lol

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I know that. But I question why Coach Edmond (or the troll) is using it as an excuse.
I guess to say she's a cheater or some way to hold onto the idea that ronda's boxing isn't garbage so she was only hurt because Amanda cheated. That's the best sense I can make of the joke anyway.

His meal ticket bout to come to an end

Edmund left no prisoners during the Cruz/Garbrandt fight either

Man, that's what makes ROnda & Edmund so hard to like.
Even people who are trying to help gets backlash like they are beneath them.
I don't like Jon, but this is just a mean response.

I dont use twitter so I dont much about it.Dont they delete troll accounts like those ?? I would think they would get deleted right away for impersonating someone.

Thanks.

Is Askren's tweet from a parody account as well?
no askren's tweet is real.
Askren knows Coach Edmund is a parody account.
They have had many back and forths over the last couple of years.
Askren happily feeds the troll

I dont use twitter so I dont much about it.Dont they delete troll accounts like those ?? I would think they would get deleted right away for impersonating someone.
in the description to his account, it says this a parody account.
twitter can't delete the account if you say it is a parody account

"Coach Edmund" it is not, but "Coach" Edmund.

That is all.

Troll account. He's been doing this stuff for years.

Real edmound probably can't even log onto the internet

Back