Coach Edmund disagrees with Herb

Herb might have gotten away with letting her take more punishment in last night's fight, but she had nothing for Amanda.

Rhonda was done in the Holm fight.

People still believe that's a real account?
giphy.gif

Just like last year. I will savour this moment until I am blackout drunk later and forget about it.

Well to be fair she can't get any more brain damaged than she already must be for sticking with Edmund.

Well he's not wrong. It was early but Ronda was only a few more punches away from a legit stoppage anyway.

To be fair to Herb Ronda was out on her feet and taking shots full in the face that were snapping her head back. You don't have to limp on the floor to be out of it. Her eyes were vacant her body could barely keep her standing, and with someone like that who doesn't roll or move away from punches it would've been dangerous to keep that fight going any longer.

That last thing MMA needs is Ronda Rousey becoming a vegetable for the rest of her life because a ref kept her in the cage too long.

To be fair to Herb Ronda was out on her feet and taking shots full in the face that were snapping her head back. You don't have to limp on the floor to be out of it. Her eyes were vacant her body could barely keep her standing, and with someone like that who doesn't roll or move away from punches it would've been dangerous to keep that fight going any longer.

That last thing MMA needs is Ronda Rousey becoming a vegetable for the rest of her life because a ref kept her in the cage too long.

She was stunned but not out. Very close but stunned is not out.

It wasn't terrible but it was a little early. I can understand why you think like that as the product conditions fans w/ Fox and the concussion scare.

She was stunned but not out. Very close but stunned is not out.

It wasn't terrible but it was a little early. I can understand why you think like that as the product conditions fans w/ Fox and the concussion scare.

I think like that because I've been around combat sports my entire life. I've seen how those wars effect some of the unlucky fights later in life. A few more seconds for fan entertainment can lead to a lifetime of repercussions for that fighter.

I think like that because I've been around combat sports my entire life. I've seen how those wars effect some of the unlucky fights later in life. A few more seconds for fan entertainment can lead to a lifetime of repercussions for that fighter.

I have also been around it my entire life.

Don't fight if you are worried about your health. There is no safe combat.

Ronda forgot how to box before she even stepped in the ring.

Who said she ever knew how to box? She still cant slip a punch or block a punch and stays on one straight line. That hasn't changed at all since day one. She is atypical of a someone who looks great hitting mits but when those mitts are exchanged to a kliller who hits back she gets blasted.

thats prove that he hates Ronda and wanted to se her with brain damage

Back